The Meeting

But...I Love Her!

WRITER'S POV:

"Appa! Umma! I won't let you down!", Son Naeun said as she waved at her parents from afar. It was her first day of high school. She held onto her bookbag full of hopes. But when she stepped in, it looked pretty ugly. A group of girls who called them the "A Girls" walked up to Naeun and one of them named Suzy said, "So you look like the new transfer student. Am I right?". Naeun answered confidently and said, "Neh, I am. Do you know where the office is?" "Of course I do. I've been there many times. Mainly because I hate it when brats like some girls here take what I want. If you're one of these brats, I'm warning you! It will get ugly." Suzy held out her fist making it seem like she was scary. Naeun just stood there and walked past her. She said thank you and went off to where she had to go. Meanwhile, a boy named Kim Myungsoo was also at the office. He apparently got In trouble for almost punching someone. "Look, sesangnim. It wasn't my fault. That dweeb was dissing me out. I had to do something." Myungsoo said. "Yah Myungsoo! You know the school rules! If you do it again, you'll get suspended. You heat that?" the sesangnim replied. Myungsoo nodded and off he went back to class. As he was walking, he walked by Naeun and his jaw dropped. He has never seen a girl so pretty before. But that's what he always thinks when he sees a pretty girl. He's a player of course. He stayed behind to see why she was here. Maybe she got in trouble too? He ducked down in a nearby work cube. He heard the principal say, "Ah Son Naeun! I'm so glad you choose this school! You've made the right choice. And your grades aren't so bad either. You'll fit in here just fine. You'll be in class A-2." Myungsoo couldn't believe it. She was in his class. Maybe he'll ask her out one day.

NAEUN'S POV:

Man! The principal finally stopped talking! He talked so much about the school. It was great that he's so biased with the school but a little information is enough. Once he was done, he told one of the teachers to walk me to my class. I obediently followed and I felt as if my feet were about to lose it's strength. I was so nervous. Normally, I would go home after being admitted to the school but my parents wanted me to get to know people on the very first day. As we were walking, I looked up at the rooms. A-5...A-4...A-3... All the way down to A-2. The teacher opened the door and told me to wait outside until I was called to come in. I heard the teacher telling the students to settle down and this was when he spoke, "Class, we have a new student. She just transferred here today so please, everyone, take good care of her. Especially you boys in the back whom you call yourself 'Infinite'. Alright, you can come in now.". I heard the teacher's calling and I was so nervous. I walked in the classroom and all eyes laid on me. The teacher then told me to introduce myself and I immediately said, "Annyeonghasayo! Naeun-mida! Please take good care of me!" I smiled warmly and all the guys cheered for me and clapped. I knew this would happen. It happened in my other school too. Then the girls all started smiling at me except for 4 of them. They looked at me with a smirk. Once the teacher left, the 4 girls stood up and one of the girls named Jia said, "Hey, transfer girl, we rule this school so don't try to kick us out of our place or else you're dead meat!" I replied with, "Well, you don't actually rule this school. You just think you do. Logically, it's the teachers and principal so...don't be so full of yourself." Everyone in the room was shocked as to what I said. Fei then spoke up and said, "Wow new girl! You think you're better than us? Just so you know, some of the teachers here listen to our commands. So b**** back off! Don't mess with us again." She walked up to me and pushed me. I hit the board and I fell. Everyone in class laughed at me. I quickly got up and yelled back, "Yah Fei! You really think by pushing me, you can magically control me?!" I was raging when I saw a boy from all the way in the back come running to the front of the room.

MYUNGSOO'S POV:

I've been hearing everything those two girls has been saying to each other and I've had enough. I quickly ran up to the front and said, "Can you stop?! It's so annoying! And uh..new girl, you look pretty. You look like you'll fit in perfectly but these thots might be in your way so if you need help, I'm Myungsoo." I winked at her and wrapped my arms around her to push her away from those girls. Naeun then whispered in my ear, "Thank you! Can you be my guide since I have no idea where each class is?" I smiled and nodded.

 

Hi guys! It's my first chapter of my first story! I kinda started this chapter earlier but then stopped since I was busy. But now I'm finally finished! I hope you guys enjoy and stay tuned for my next chapter!! :) :)