7. Seven

An Untold Tale

The spirit of the king.

People stopped talking and surrounded  Donghae. 

Everyone was curious of what story he was going to tell.

" Why don't you amaze us with a story of politics or slavery, I would guess you would know an awful lot about  that." Leetuek smirked.

Sighing Donghae started.

"Once upon a time there was a widowed fox walking through the forest.  She accidentally fell into the water,  She soon swam out and continued walking through the forest. Then she dropped down a hill into a mud pile, she soon became filthy and sticky. Soon tics anx flees started to come and bite her. A foolish Porcupine happened to pass by and see her in pain, he offered to take the tics and  flees out but the fox refused.   "If you take the tics out, I will bleed then more tics and fleets will come ."

Donghae looked at the audience before continuing.

"The widowed fox is a slave that was freed, the tics and flees is this kingdom and many like it. No matter if your a slave or a free man, you will always be a slave to the goverment."

Everyone started to clap.

"That is wonderful, no wonder everyone wants to be with you, you make me happy when you speak." Leetuek laughed as he walked away.

"Father, may I speak to you ?" Eunhyuk whispered into his father's ear.

Leetuek sighed and excused himself before following his son to the corner of the big hall.

"Father may I ask a favor? " The King raised an eyebrow and took another sip.

" And what would that  be? " 

Eunhyuk sighed before  asking. 

"Could you please give me Donghae as a gift?"  The King looked at  Eunhyuk angrily.

 " Why would I do that?" Eunhyuk bit his lip, he  already saw it coming. 

Of  course his father wouldn' t give him Donghae, he wanted to keep him forever and tortur him for a crime that his parents made.

"Your hurting him for something that he hasn't even done, plus........" Leeteuk scoffed and rolled his eyes.

"I know why you really want him free, it's because you have fallen for him isn't ?" Eunhyuk froze. 

"Father just please let him go, you have already taken away both of his parents now his life?!" The king didn't seem to care to much, he took another sip before going back to join the guests.

Eunhyuk stared at Donghae as the younger wennt and sat back down, not really knowing what to do now.

Heechul also stared at Donghae, the same way Eunhyuk did.

Heechul dared to go over there and comfort the younger, he hadn't spoken to him for over a year for a reason, and he didn't know if he was ready now either. 

The party had ended.

 

 Heechul listened to Eunkyuk quietly as the prince spoke.

Eunhyuk had been blabbering on all day long about how his father should respect him as a prince of his own since two cities were no under his name.

Heechul never actually understood the Royal family issues, he just found it funny that even the Royal family had problems of it's own.

"And what are we to do with Donghae, we can't keep him in that disgusting inviroment forever." Heechul turned and stared at Eunhyuk for a while.

"And why do you concern him, it's been at least a month since you have seen him?" 

Eunhyuk gently laughed, and placed his hands behind his back.

"Actually he's been on my mind latly." Heechul raised an eyebrow.

" I havn't been able to get anything done latly, it's driving me crazy, maybe- maybe I have fallen for him?" Heechul gulped.

Leaning in closer, Eunhyuk whispered."Maybe it's Love ."

That was the last thing Heechul ever wanted to hear. He never wished against Eunhyuk and he didn't want to start now.

"Whats the matter Heechul, com'on give me some surpport." Eunhyuk giggled.

"I the most evil of friends if I didn't tell you what was on my mind." Heechul started. 

" I also have fallen for Donghae." Eunhyuk's smile was replaced with bewilderment. 

" You ?" 

Heechul headed for the door without answering him.

'For indeed, two friends will end it for love.'

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That is the end of Chapter Seven. I hope you guys enjoyed it.

Chapter Eight will be mostly focused on Donghae.

Love you guys!