2.Two

An Untold Tale

Having Donghea

"Donghea are you sure that the wolves won't see us?"  Kabgin asked a bit worried.

Donghea rolled his and nodded.

"I already told you they can't smell you if you put garlic on."  

"Why are we here again?"  Kabgin gulped. 

"Because, we have to see the giant man that lives in the mountian." Donghea answered a bit annoyed at his friend.

A wolf turned around and looked at the two boys.

Kabgin gulped. "They see us." He was about to run before Donghae grabbed him.

"On the count of three run." He whispered, slowly getting up.

"RUN!" Both boys started to run and the wolves ran after them.

"Run down hill, wolves can't run down hill!"  But of course to prove Donghae's words wrong the wolves ran down hill right after.

"Jump in the river, wolves can't swim!" Wrong again, the wolves swam right after.

The boys were running out of options.

Suddenlly the wolves stopped chasing them and ran back.

Donghae noticed and stopped running." Look Kabging, the mountain man, he's stopped  the wolves!" Kabgin nodded.

"Lets go, we have to home." The boy whined and grabbed Donghae's hand.

Donghae and Kabgin arrived back to the town muddy.

"Donghae! Why are you so dirty, you have a show today!"  His mother whined. 

"I know but me and Kabgin got to see the mountain man!" His mother raised an eyebrow.

"Okay well good luck, make me and your father proud." She dragged him to the center of town.

Donghae put on a magic show for the people and they paid him a few coins.

This was Donghae's part time job, his mother worked as a baker and his father worked as a butcher. 

At the end of the day Donghae went to his father's butcher shop and helped him store the meat.

"Dad how come you never come out in the day time?" His father smiled at him.

"I don't want people to see my face, I mean It's not the most perfect face in the world." he joked.

"But mom said that your face is perfect." Donghae said and then remembered how gross it was that his parents were married.

"Well then Why don't you go and fetch a pail of water?"  Donghae pouted and left the shop.

A few seconds later his father Shindong heard a small yelp. 

"Dad!" Shindong rushed out the shop and froze.

Standing there were gaurds, there swords were drawn and were pointing it at Donghae.

"So you have found me ten years later." Shindong smirked and shook his head.

"Shindong we have been ordered by King Leeteuk  to have you killed." Donghae looked at his father.

"Donghae run and run away with your mother, don't loook back!"Shindong shouted and picked up the empty buckets.

Donghae ran away as told.  

Donghae tried not to look back but he heard shouting and he turned to see father on the ground. Donghae's eyes widened at the site.

"Mom!" Donghae ran inside the house and saw his mother standing there, touching her heart.

"Donghae is your father Okay?" She asked,already knowing the answer.

"Th-they got dad, they killed him." Donghae blurted grabbing his mother's hands.

"Com'on they will ge-" A gaurd stood at the door, his sword drawn to them.

"Princess Seohyun we have been ordered by your father ,the king Aisop to bring you back." Seohyun shook her head.

"Leave my mother alone!"  Donghae threw ahot bun at them.

"Little brat!"  The gaurd  tried to stab Donghae in the chest.

"Ahh." But Donghae felt nothing , Donghae opened his eyes to see that he wasn't hurt at all.

His mother stood infront of him, a red stain was taken over her white dress.

"Mom!" Seohyun fell on the floor and finally closed her eyes. 

"Mom?" Donghae cried and sat next to his mother's cold body.

"Oh no, get up little boy, I have to bring you to the king, he'll be sad to find out that his wife had a baby with another man." The gaurd grabbed Donghae by the shoulder.

The gaurds brought Donghae out his town and past all of his freinds.

He was set in a cage for five days and he could see the wagon that carried his parents dead bodys.

Donghae cried none stop.

"Mom, Dad."

________________________________________________________________

That's the end of chapter two, I hope you guys enjoyed.

Please Subscribe, Upvote and Comment for more chapters.

Please, Please, PLEASE AND PLEASE COMMENT, I really would appreciate it!