6. Six

An Untold Tale

A kings things are his.

Donghae looked around the castle.

It was beautiful.

And now Donghea regretted never being invited to the castle before.

"Do you like it?" Eunhyuk asked, smiling at Donghae.

" Prince Eunhyuk may I have a word with you?" Yesung stood there and glared at the boy.

"One minute, I'm with a geust." Eunhyuk shooed the older away and continued to tell Donghae about the vase that sat behind the glass case.

"Prince Eunhyuk! It's important!" He insisted.

"Donghae, excuse me, I'll be right back,Please enjoy yourself." Eunhyuk smiled and left.

"Now what is so Improtant that you have to stop me from showing my guest around?" Eunhyuk aske, a bit annoyed by the gaurd.

"Well Prince Eunhyuk, that guest? Is a local ." Yesung frowned.

"Yes I clearly no that, is that a problem?"

"I hope you were planning anything."

"I wasn't. I'm was going to buy him out of slavery so he doesn't have to do that disgusting stuff anymore." Eunhyuk smiled.

"You cannot because that Boy belongs to your father the King of the city." Yesung smiled and fixed his uniform and smirked to Eunhyuk.

"What!?" Eunhyuk gulped.

His father had made Donghae a slave? And he was planning to keep him as a toy.

"I will be going now, se you at the party." Yesung bowed before leaving the room.

Eunhyuk stood there thinking of what to do.

"Advisor what should we do?"  

His adviser thought for a while before smiling.

"Your father is coming to the party right, then you speak to him about it aand since your his only son, maybe he'll gift you with that boy." Eunhyuk nodded. This was a smart Idea.

"But do you really think he'll let me have him? You remember what he did to me as a child." His advisor  nodded in agreegment.

What King Leetuk did to His son, Prince Eunhyuk wasn't very fatherly or lovingley, but no one ever talked about since he threatened tha t whoever speaks of it will be headed.

"Well I better get back to Donghae, he's probably waiting for me."  Eunhyuk left the room.

"Hurry up slow poke, we can't be late for a party at the castle." Heechul whined.

"I'm just trying to look suitable for the party." Heechul rolled his eyes and continued playing with his sword.

"Are you going to tell everybody that I'm your partner at the party?" Siwon asked and Heechul shook his head.

When they arrived, Heechul went and looked for Eunhyuk.

"Heechul!" Eunhyuk waved from across the room.

"Isn't that not prince like?" Heechul hugged Eunhyuk and smiled.

 "Not everyone's  perfect." The two boys giggled as Eunhyuk led the two to a table.

Donghae smiled when he saw Heechul  walking towards him.

"Heechul how have you been all these years?" Heechul smiled weakly, trying his best to pay very little attention to the other boy.

"Fine thank you. So why are throwing this party for you father, did he take over another state?" Eunhyuk nodded and handed Heechul a cup of wine.

"All rise, the king Leetuek has entered!" Everyone stood up and bowed to the king.

Leetuek came in the large room and the party started again.

" Father, do you like the party?" Eunhyuk asked anxouisly.

" Oh yes, it is quit a party." Leetuek smirked and made his way to where Donghea stood.

" And who is this beautiful young man?" He raised Donghea's head and scanned him, as if he didn't already know who he was.

"I'm Donghea, Son of the butcher Shindong and Princesse Seohyun." Donghea remembered who the king was, he could forget the face of the man that ordered his parents dead.

"Oh yes, your the local , I heard you have many good stories, tell us one." Leetuek smirked and raised his glass.

 "Father stop, don't do this." Eunhyuk begged as he whispered into his father's ears.

" No,I just want one story.

To be continued

_____________________________________________________________

That's the end of chapter six, I hope you guys enjoyed .

I wrote this at the last minute, so its cut short ( sorry)

Hope you like it anyways.