3. Three

An Untold Tale

The king, Eunhyuk and Heechul

"So this is the son of that hunch back that stole my wife?" Leeteuk scoffed.

Donghae sat on his knees queitly in front of the king.

"You killed my parents." Donghae mumbled under his breath. "What? Speak up." Donghae sat up and glared at King.

"I HATE YOU!" He shouted not really caring about what would happen to him since he no one to go home to and no one that would cry when he was gone.

Leeteuk smirked. "I know you do, at least we share the smae feeligs for eachother." Leeteuk looked at the two dead bodies that were set next to cahir.

"I'll give you two choices.  Choice One- I give you money to pay for your parents funeral. Choice Two- You walk out that door right now, but trust me you won't make it past that gate." He smirked.

Donghae stared at his parents dead cold bodies, they didn't stink yet  and Donghae didn't want the king to just throw them into ditch. He wanted his parents to have a proper funeral. 

"I'll stay." He mumbled  and Leeteuk threw him a bag of coins. 

"Throw him into the dungeon, He will only be able to come out in a week and send the princess to her father and this Hunchback give him a good funeral."  Leeteuk ordered and kicked Shindong's leg.

The gauds bowed and dragged Donghae out the room, who was weeping for his parents.

____________

Donghae lied down on his back. 

"Hey wake up, breakfast time." A gaurd threw a bowl of porrdige and bread into the room.

Donghae opened his eyes and stared at cold porridge in the upside dow bowl, it wasn't adaible anymore so Donghae went for the bread instead, but that was stale as ever. 

Donghae's stomach growld and Donghae tried to eat the stale bread.But he couldn't it was hard as bricks.

Donghae just leaned on the brick wall that surronded him, he hadn't eaten for a whole week and he was slowly dying off.

"Hey wake up, we have to go." A man opened the door.

Donghae stood up weakly and followed the man out the door.

The man brought Donghae out the building and out into a another building fve miles away.

He opened the door and Donghae heard shouting and kids talikng over eachother.

"Mr. Sung-min?" A angry looking man came with a whip towards the two. "Oh Mr. Yesung It's nice to see you again after so long, do you Have another child for me?" 

"Yes this Donghae, he will work as a slave under your name. And the king said to make sure he isn't killed." Mr. Sung-min smirked and stared Donghae pitifully. "Okay, I will take good care of him and I'll ,make him work extra hard."  Yesung nodded nd left.

"Oh and one more thing, how is Mr. Eunhyuk?" Sung-min smiled.  "He's doing fine, he doesn't work to ahrd and he doesn't get into too much trouble." Yesung nodded once again and left.

"And you can just sit over ther and have lunch." Donghae tripped over to the lunch tables that were full of boys and girl slaves.

"Hey! Come sit over here!"  A boy shouted and patted the empty seat next to him.

Donghae went to the table and two little boys smiled brightly at him. "Come sit here."  Donghae did as told  and sat between the two boys queitly.

"my name's Heechul and that's Eunhyuk." The other boy waved. "waht's your name?'" Heechul asked.

"My name's Donghae." The two boys looked at Donghae with sadness.

"What's the matter? Why the big frown?" Eunhyuk asked while patting the youngers back.

" My parents were killed infront of me and now I'm a slave." Donghae weeped.

"It's Okay no need to cry at least you know your parents, I don't even know how my parents look and I've been a slave my whole life." Heechul smiled.

Donghae looked aat Heechul and wiped his tears.

"My mom Died when I was born, I think she was a concubine or something like that' Eunhyuk said pouting. lying his head on the table. "So it's okay, me and Eunhyunk will protectyou if anything happens, We'll be like the three mustkateers." Heechul and Eunhyuk gave eachother high-fives.

Donghae giggled and nodded. 

"Uh Oh, here comes Boa. She's a bully." Heechul whispered in Donghae's ear. 

Donghae gulped at the girl that came towards the three with a pot of soup.

"Hey new kid, I'm Boa. I'm in charge of the food service, first mission- fnd your bowl." She laughed as she poured soup nonto the table infront of Donghae.

Heechul and Eunhyuk glared ta her. "Hey that's not fair Boa, he's new!" Eunhyuk shouted, but the other girl just sroughed and walked away.

Donghea stared at the soup that dripped threw the wodden table.

"It's Okay Donghae, Here you can have my soup, I'm not hungry anyway." Heechul scooted his bowl infront of  Donghae.  Donghae shook his head and pushed it back to Heechul. "I'll eat my own Food."  Donghae got up and walked to Boa, who was at the moment sitting at her own table.

"Hey Boa, where's my Lunch?"  Donghae asked, trying to keep himself calm.

"Hehe, I don't know. I can tell you didn't eat it though." She laughed and all of her friends joined her.

Donghae clenched hs fist and grinded his teeth together, he was tired of it, he was tired of getting pushed around by everyone.

It happened so suddenly that even Donghae didn't see it coming.

Boa was on the ground and Donghae's hands were raised high. Everyone was staring in suprise and shock.

Heechul and Eunhyuk were grabbing Donghae by the shoulder. 

"Hey what happened?"  Mr. Sung-min came in the room and glared at the children. 

'Donghae slapped me in the face!" Boa shouted and covered her cheek, and Mr. Sung-min glared at Donghae.

"No Dinner tonight, you have to stay out for the night!" He shouted and dragged Donghae out into the feilds, "This is were you will sleep tonight, little brat!" 

Donghae didn't try to protest, he had it coming. Though he wished he didn't slap Boa because she was just a slave like he was. 

And Donghae stayed out without any dinner, once in a while Eunhyuk or Heechul would give him some water but no food, and another day passed without any dinner.

"Donghae?" The said boy opened his eyes to see Eunhyuk standing ther with a plate of rice and beans.

"You fell asleep and now it's lunch time, you havn't eaten since yesterday." He layed Donghae's head on his lap and started slowly feeding the boy.

Donghae would once in a while try to stuff a handful of rice in his mouth but Eunhyuk would be there to stop him and remind he might choke if he tried to eat it all at once.

"Come'on lets go inside and get you clean." Eunhyuk helped Donghae up and brought him inside .

Eunhyuk helped Donghae take a shower and get dressed in new clothes.

"It's time to work little brats."  Mr. Sung-min came in the room and grabbed Donghae off the bed.

"Your first job is to go to the next city over and reciev some clothes for the party." Donghae nodded.

"What party?" Mr. grumbled and looked at Eunhyuk." Well there will be a party in a week for the prince because his punishment will be over." He smirked at Eunhyuk and walked away.

"The prince?"

_______________________________________________________________________________________

That's the end of chapter three.

I hope you guys enjoyed reading it!

And please pray for my bestfreind, she left our dance group today and she was my bestfriend, I was so sad. Thre was a music video for her leaving and we crying all day when we met with her, her name was Maha. One of the best dancers and has been dancing for eight years.

(And by the way we arn't an american dance group just a arab dance group.)

Please Subscribe, Upvote and Comment for more chapters.