5. Five

An Untold Tale

A prince, A bounty hunter and A king's toy.

"Heechul?" Siwon sat up and stared his hyung.

"What?" 

Siwon flicked on the candle.

"Why are you still up?" Heechul laughed and turned over to show Siwon he wasn't in the mood for talking.

"You're thinking about him again arn't you." The words came out more like a statment than a question.

Heechul scoffed and turned over again.

"Go to bed Siwon." Siwon glared at Heechul.

"Good night." 

And with that Siwon was left up at night. 

__

"This is who you're supposed to catch, he's been making a real mess for Everybody."

The cheif handed Heechul a piece of paper with a drawing of an older man.

"How much, Cheif?"  The cheif sighed and a bag on the table.

Siwon quickly grabbed it and counted it.

"500 gold peices!" 

Heechul smirked. "Okay we'll catch your guy for you."

"And if you guys don't you won't get paid."

"Don't worry we will." Siwon giggled and followed Heechul out the building.

"Where do you think we should search first?" Siwon asked looking around the town.

Heechul looked around the unfirmialer town.

"This is the city where the biggest shopping is done, meaning a lot of money and that means he's probally here."

Heechul sighed and went to a resturant.

"But first lets get somthing to eat." 

The two boys grabbed a seat in a seafood resturant and waited for a waiter.

"What can help you with today."

Heechul took out the drawing and slid it to her.

"Have you ever seen this man?" 

The lady nodded and pointed across the resturant.

"That's him over there, are you guys bounty hunters?" Swon nodded and looked at Heechul.

The man looked their way and glared, as if he was daring them to come any closer.

"We have a bounty on you!" Siwon shouted.

The man's eyes widened and he got up to make a run for it.

"CATCH HIM1" And the chase was on.

Heechul and Siwon swereved through the streets and pushed through people.

"Stop!" Heechul pulled out his sword and jumped over tables.

But the man continued and ran into someone.

Heechul gasped and jumped on the man who was now on the ground being pinned down by soilders.

"Thank you so much." Siwon laughed than quickly stopped, noticing who was standing in front of him at that right moment.

"Siwon chains." Heechul stuck his hand out but didn't receive anything so he turned around to see what the heck was wrong with his friend.

"Siw-" Heechuls eyes lit up."

The prince was standing there, covering his face.

"How dare you get mud on prince Eunhyuks face!" The gaurd pushed Heechul away.

"That's enough." The prince raised his hand.

"I'm sorry prince, my apologies. Please forgive me."  Heechul got on his knees.

"It's fine, you guys are bounty hunters right? And this is who you're trying to find." He pointed to the man who was still on the ground.

"Yes sir." Siwon bit his lip.

"What's your name?"  Heechul raised his head then quickly lowered it.

"My name is Heechula nd this my partner Siwon." 

There was slight silnce.

"Heechul?" The prince whispered.

"You're Heechul, like slave house?" Heechul gasped and nodded.

"Oh Heechul my old friend!" The prince swept Heechul up on his feet and hugged him.

"It's me Eunhyuk, don't you remember me?!" Heechul looked at him.

Yup that was Eunhyuk alright. His hair, his eyes and his smile.

"Eunhyuk how have you been doing all these years?"  Heechul patted Eunhyuk's shoulders.

"I've been fine, so your a bounty hunter now."

" Come. come, lets get somthing to eat." Everyone followed Eunhyuk to a resturant and sat at a table.

The two talked about ther passed years.

"Oh, Heechul how is Donghae?" Heechul stopped and stared at hsi drink.

Now he remembered why he was trying forget the younger, who he was trying to forget. 

"I havn't him in over a year, Eunhyuk." Heechul lowered his head and played with the table.

"Oh, well do you know where he is now?"

Heechul nodded and took out a piece a paper, he wrote an address on it.

"That's the last place I've seen him working." Eunhyuk read paper and raised his eyebrows.

"Are you sure it was here, because this is a house." Heechul nodded, he was sure.

That was one of the reasons why didn't see Donghae, why he wanted to forget.

"Okay, well I'm having a party for my father soon and I would like it if you showed up." Heechul smiled

"I except the offer, good bye." The two hugged and Eunhyuk left.

"You guys friends?" Heechul nodded and finished his soup.

___

Eunhyuk checked over the papper again.

Yup no doubt about it, this was the right place.

"Prince Euhyuk I don't think your father would be happy if he found it you went to a house." A gaurd advised.

"Well he doesn't have to find out does he?"

Eunhyuk looked around the building.

"Prince Eunhyuk! How can I help you today. I have female and Male partners who are very young." The owner smiled.

"I'm not looking for a patner, I'm looking for a certin someone. His name is Donghae." The man nodded and crossed his arms.

"Yes please follow me, but Imust tell you He is busy with a partner at the moment."

"Don't tell the prince who he can or cannot see!" A gaurd shouted and grabbed his sword.

"Yes, yes,Umm........................ This is the room, shall I open it?" Eunhyuk shook his head.

He listened in the room.

He could here sevral mens voices.

"Tell me a story." One man laughed.

"Okay, Okay, heres a story of the two donkeys." A soft voice started.

"Once a upon a time ther was a shepered, he had two donkeys. He was given gold and clothes to deliver. So he put all the gold on one donkey and all the clothes on the other donkey. The donkey with the gold held his head up high and jingled his bell to show everyone the gold he was carrying, and the other donkey kept his head low because he had nothing to brag about. But some theives heard the bells and they robbed them. They killed the donkey with gold and left the other one alone."

The men in the room started clapping their hands.

"Open the door." Eunhyuk ordered and backed away.

When the owner the room got quiet.

"Hey what are you doing?! We paid not to get disturbed! " One man shouted and threw his shoe at the Owner.

"I told him to do that, he was only listening to my orders." Eunhyuk crossed his arms and stepped into the room.

"Oh prince Eunhyuk I'm sorry!" The men bowed.

"Eunhyuk?" Donghae whispered and bowed as well.

Eunhyuk got on one knee, Pulling Donghae head up ,Eunhyuk smirked and abserved Donghae's face.

"Donghae right?" He asked already knowing the answer.

Dongahe nodded and looked into Eunhyuks eyes, they were bueatiful as ever.

"Get up and follow me." Donghae did as told and followed Eunhyuk out the room.

"You're really Eunhyuk?!" Dongahe analyzed Eunhyuk from top to bottom.

"Sit down let's talk." Eunhyuk patted the seat across from him.

Donghae sat down and smiled to Eunhyuk.

"How long has it been? You look good  Donghae." Eunhyuk smiled to the younger.

"How did you find me? Did Heechul tell you?" Eunhyuk nodded and bit his lower lip.

"How is he I havn't seen him for over a year." Eunhyuk nodded. "He's Okay, I ran into him earlier." Donghae nodded and smiled, he was really glad that Heechul was Okay.

"Dong- Donghae why are you doing this? I mean working this job?" He sighed.

"I don't want to but I have no choice, I can't leave or I would get killed." Donghae laughed and patted Eunhyuk's lap.

Eunhyuk smiled then sighed.

"Do you still remeber that promise that I amde to you before I left?" 

Donghae gasped.

That promise?

____________________________________________________________________________________

That is the end of chapter Five, I hope you guys enjoyed.

I think this is the longest chapter out of the five that I wrote, I think I will write Seven more chapters?

For more chapters please Subscribe, Upvote and Comment for more chapters.

As always Comments are loved. (Cough,Cough *Hint, Hint)

Love you guys!