4.Four

An Untold Tale

The Prince and his goodbyes.

Eunhyuk, Heechul amd Donghae sat at the steps of the big gray building.

It was a sunny day so the boys just colled off by putting wet laundry on there hot sweaty bodies.

"Sometimes I wish I could be like those royal kids, you know? The rich ones." Heechul sighed and his two friends just shrugged at the statment.

"You guys I have a secret  to tell you, Promise you won't hate me for not telling you earlier."  Heechul and Donghae sat up and looked at Eunhyuk, hinting him he should continue.

" I will be leaving tomorrow and I don't think that I will be coming back." Eunhyuk kicked at the sand beneath his feet.

Heechul pouted and Donghae stared at the ground.

Leaving?

Why would Eunhyuk suddenlly just leave and never come back.

"So lets just lazy around today since it's will be the last day we ever meet, Okay?" Eunhyuk suggested and the two friends giggled and nodded.

And for the rest of the day Heechul, Eunhyuk and Donghae just played around with eachother and no one told them to do slave work or run errands.

Everyone stood in the front yard and waited, as told.

They just waited for the Kingsmen to come and pick up the prince.

Prince Eunhyuk.

Donghae stared at his friend, the prince Eunhyuk.

He wished that Eunhyuk didn't have to leave. 

Leave him.

He didn't want to everyone he loved to leave him. 

He just wanted to hold onto Eunhyuk a little longer, but he knew that wasn't possiable.

He wanted to hold onto his parents forever but theydied, they left him. And even though Donghae kept reminding himself that he should just let it go because no one was going to stay forever, he continued to hold on.

Forever

"Her comes the carriage!" A boy shouted and pointed to the golden carriage approching the gates.

Eunhyuk turned to Donghae, who was facing the ground.

"Donghae?" 

The said boy stared at his hyung who was just about to leave them forever.

"I have something for you, here." Eunhyuk pulled a golden locket out of his pocket.

"This once blonged to my mother and her mother and now it's yours. This is what you give to some you love."

Eunhyuk opened the locket and it showed a crescent moon shaped Ruby.  

Eunhyuk seprated the Ruby in two and placed one side of the necklace on Donghae's neck and the other on his.

"When you miss me, you just have to look at it and it will remind you of me, and that way you will never be lonely. My grandfather found it and made it for my grandmother and she gave it to my mother who put it around my neck before she died and now I give it to you because yu are my bestfreind in the world."  

Donghae observed the golden object, it was really a beauty.

"Prince Eunhyuk, It's time to go."  Mr. Yesung patted Eunhyuk's shoulder lightly.

"Come here, let me tell you something." Donghae leaned in and listened.

Eunhyuk whispered something in Donghae's ear and smiled. 

Donghae's face lit up and he stared in shock at his hyung.

" Tell Heechul I'm sorry I couldn't stay, and give this to him." Eunhyuk placed a dimond pin in Donghae's hand.

"Let's go." Mr. Yesung led Eunhyuk to the carriage.

But Eunhyuk stopped and looked at Donghae, who was holding on tighlty to Eunhyuk's gown.

"Donghae?" Eunhyuk asked staring at the younger's hand.

Donghae snatched his away and hid his face, because he wan't going Eunhyuk he was cying.

Eunhyuk smiled and hugged the younger.

"Goodbye Donghae, we shall meet again and I will fufill my parents.' 

And with that Eunhyuk's warm arms disappeared and he was gone into the golden carriage.

Donghae lifted his head and chased after the car."Goodbye Eunhyuk."

Eunhyuk didn't look back, he sniffed and wiped his tears and looked on and ignored Donghae's voice.

It was indeed not the last time they would see eachother.

Donghae sniffed and left into the building, where he spotted Heechul sitting.

Heechul's head was buried in his knees, his body was trembling.

Heechul didn't see Eunyuk off, he didn''t want to see his first friend to leave him. 

Eunhyuk was the only one that would talk to him when he was a slave.

Heechul." 

Heechul lifted his head and sniffed lightly, indeed he was crying.

"Eunhyuk said goodbye, and to give this to you."  

Donghae handed Heechul the dimond pin.

Heechul observed it and smirked. "Bastard." Donghae raised his eyebrows.

"What is it?" Heechul looked at Donghae.

" Once upon a time their lived a dragon, the Dragon wasknown to have great power that can fulfill any wish that you would like. But people started getting greedy and wanted the Dragon's power all to themselves. And so to protect his power, the Dragon put all his power into this ring and threw it into the sea. People having' t been able o find it for millions of years.

Then one day while I cleaning a ship I found it stuck between two nails. When some of the boys foundout I had found something cool they tried to take it and I dropped it and lost it. I searched for it all year, I guess Eunhyuk must have found it and kept it as a surprise,hmm."

Donghae sighed and nodded.

" When we get older maybe we would be able to buy ourselves out of slavery and be with Eunhyuk."

"Yeah, one day."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

That's the end chapter of them being children. 

I hope you guys enjoyed!

Please subscribe, Upvote and comment for more chapters.