1. One

An Untold Tale

A Story Of The Princess And The Butcher

There once was a kingdom named Jeiop. 

There ruled under a King named Aiesop.

King Aisop had a daughter whos name was Seohyun.

Now princess Seohyun had a bright personality and everyone loved her. 

But Seohyun could never find a perfect husband for her to marry, though many princes popused to her.

Her father told her that if she didn't find a prince to marry soon, he would marry her off to the next man that would ask for her hand in marrige.

One day Seohyun was walking in the town and was shopping.

She stopped at the butcher shop when she spotted a youngman.

The man's  face was burned with acid on one side and his back was abit hunched.

"Who is that young man who works in that butcher shop?" She asked her favroit maid, Tiffeny.

"That is Shindong, his face was burned with acid when he was a young lad because he had a hunch back." Tiffeny answered.

Seohyun smiled, she didn't understand why he would be teased because of his hunch, she thought he was perfect.

So when Seohyun told her father who she wanted to marry, he wasn't happy. 

"I have already found you a husband, you will meet him tommorrow." 

Seohyun was sad but she had no choice, she wasn't allowed to speak against her father the King.

Seohyun met with her husband.

His name Prince Leeteuk, his father was the ruler Zeplien. 

Leeteuk was in love with Seohyun and showered her with gifts and jewels from all over the world.

But Prince Leeteuk had a son, his name was Eunhyuk. 

Eunhyuk was the son of  a royal concubine, who was beheaded for having a baby with the prince. But Eunhyuk was kept not to put a bad name on the King.

Though Leeteuk showered Seohyun with gifts she was still sad.

She was in love with aanother man, she was in the hunch back butcher Shindong.

Leeteuk noticed his wifes actions and asked her what would cheer her up.

She answered. "Bring me that butcher Shindong, he will be the only one that will make me smile." 

So Leeteuk sent out men to find Shindong.

When Shindong came to the castle Leeteuk ordered him to entertain Seohyun.

So Shindong told jokes and made Seohyun smile.

Leeteuk got jealous of Shindong. He noticed how much Seohyun loved Shindong.

He ordered for his royal gaurd Yesung to secretly get rid of  Shindong.

 Tiffeny over heard  Leeteuk and she ran and told  Seohyun, when Seohyun heard abot her husband's plan she planned for her and Shindong to run away.

And when night came Seohyun snuck out the castle and her went Shindongs house.

"Lets run away, and get amrried."

Shindong and Seohyun ran away that night. 

When prince Leeteuk found out he was fierce, he ordered to find her and him found and killed.

But no one ever found Seohyun and Shindong. 

They had moved out the town.

And had a son, his name was 

Donghae.

_______________________________________________________________

That's the end of chapter one, Omg I love where this is going.

Enjoy, please wait for chapter two.

Please Subscribe, Upvote and Comment for more chapters

Pleeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeee Comment!

Love you guys!