i.

Concept-X
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

s i c k  o f  t h e  s a m e  d a y . . .

 

 

Tap.

Tap.

Tap—

Time check— 10:45 p.m.

Lazily dragging himself towards the window of his room— which, by any chances, is located on the building's first floor— the teen forcefully tries to open his heavy lids open, wanting to see where this annoying tapping sound was coming from... or at least who was making it. It obviously came from the window, which he was directing his newly awaken self to. Sleep is still evident in this teen as he wobbled his way through, his right hand rubbing his eyes and afterwards, rubbing his nape. He yawned and squinted his eyes as he finally arrives at the window, looking outside for any clues on who was making that tapping sound. 

It surprised him— and rather, woke him up— when a small pebble made its way towards the window, hitting the glass and making that familiar tap sound. He paused for a while and squinted before he actually opened the window, feeling the cold breeze before he looks down.

And of course, he expects them.

"Wake up, sleepy head!" he heard Taehyung's faint voice cry out as he waved his arms up in the air. "Time to scope the nightlife out!"

"Why are you still sleeping at this time?" another, whom he recognizes as Namjoon, laughed as he crossed his arms. "Get dressed!"

The teen simply smiled as he waved his hand, grinning at his five friends waiting below, outside his place— wait, five?

The rustling sound coming from the tree that was planting just beside the Jeon family's house made Jungkook jolt up out of shock. Fear comes next when he sees a hand extend its way towards him, which was followed by the entire body of a male jumping in his room. 

As expected of Jimin.

"Get moving, Jungkook! We've got the whole night for ourselves!" Jimin softly says as he smiles at the younger, who was still quite flabbergasted about Jimin's grand entrance. Once he did get a hold of himself, he nods and heads to his closet. . He casually digs in his closet as he looks for a decent shirt he could wear outside. When he did, he looked for his favorite ripped jeans. In the end, Jungkook found himself a decent black long-sleeve with some white English texts scribbled on it. To pair with it is of course, the ripped jeans he picked earlier. He thought that for this night, wouldn't need a jacket if he's wearing some sleeved. With him still aware that Jimin's still in his room, he casually removes his shirt and shorts, revealing his milky white skin. It's normal for him by now. In fact, he's seen his other six friends strip before his eyes, and it's not even awkward.

"Since when'd you began growing abs?" he hears Jimin ask as he feels a finger poke his stomach. Jungkook simply smiles and shrugs, making the older frown and cross his arms. "I've had enough with Suga-hyung competing with me and my abs. You should retain your baby fat!"

"As if I would." Jungkook rolled his eyes as he finishes changing his clothes. Jimin was just about to leap out of Jungkook's room when he hears the younger stop him. The older does so, looking back to see what Jungkook's up to this time. The younger was busy piling up pillows on his bed, which he later covers with a blanket. He also sees Jungkook lock the door, grab a backpack before he shows a thumbs up to Jimin. With the older leading the way, Jungkook safely and secretly gets out.

"Took you long enough." the eldest, Jin, huffed as he sees the two safely land from the tree. "You're getting slower, Jungkook."

"I had to make sure this time that my room's locked, or I'm going to get grounded." Jungkook sighed as he fixes his fringe. "Again."

"Please don't tell me you got yourself grounded again." Taehyung huffed.

"I might be."

"That's none of our concern for tonight." Hoseok, better know as J-Hope or simply "Hope" by everyone, whines as he stretches his arms. "Let's get going! The night's eventually gonna end, y'know."

"Agree." the one they address as "Suga" says as he places his hands in his jeans' pockets. 

With that, the seven of them hurry off, escaping the Jeon residence without a sound emitted.

 

 

 

Jungkook's rather used to this.

It started when he was around fifteen, which was basically just a year ago, when he met these six guys, whom he now calls "friends". They're mostly known for their notorious actions and rebellious attitude. It's an excuse that adults call it as "growing up" or "puberty", or merely something like "boys are like that, it will pass." Jungkook's aware of it. His "friends" aren't really the pleasing type of friends, but he likes it.

Jeon Jungkook's the eldest child of the Jeon's. Raised to be the "best of the best"— basically raised to be a perfect son and brother to his two younger siblings. His parents gives him the best of everything: best life, best education, the best of foods, the best house, the best room, the best everything. It's as if what's craved in his parent's brains is the mere fact that if they give him the best of everything, he'd grow up content and the "best".

It's true. He did grow up to be "perfect"... well, until he met his friends. He was fifteen that time. He's nothing but a curious teen who wants to explore the world. He's nothing but a boy who has so many questions about this and that. Curiosity is what brought him to where he is now.

He still remembers it. Namjoon's invitation of him sneaking out with them late at night to see the "nightlife". At first, Jungkook was hesitant. He knew that if his parents learned that he snuck out, he'd be in serious trouble. Oh, but his growing curiosity is just killing him! He just had to. He just had to agree at Namjoon's invitation. He just had to wake up nervously at around nine in the evening that time and change secretly into some clothes suiting to wear while he roams around the city. He just had to sneak out of his room and out of the front door. 

He just had to sneak out at night. He just had to go along with them and run around late at night. 

Jungkook had troubles afterwards. At his third month of "sneaking out", his parents found out. They actually got mad that his father slapped him due to disappointment. He got grounded. He was forced to stay in his room and not see his "friends" for some time now.

But he's a Jeon, and as far as he's been raised, a Jeon does not give up. 

So he did it again.

And again.

And again.

His methods changed, he snuck out easily now and even developed some tricks so that he won't get caught. 

And here he is now, not regretting anything.

Because of this foul attitude of sneaking out he had developed, Jungkook learned what "fun" is. He learned what true "youth" is. He saw the lively lights dancing and embracing the stale night life he believed before. He felt the cold wind he used to lock out of his room. He felt the rush of blood and excitement in his veins whenever they'd run around aimlessly. He saw the stars and the bright move above him, brightening up the inky sky.

He saw and learned what real "fun" is.

"This looks like a perfect place." Namjoon announces as they arrive in a quiet and lonely compound. It was the perfect place. The compound was rather abandoned, nothing but dirty, mold-covered walls, broken fences and useless, abandoned cabooses. The place was really creepy as it was rather forgotten, but not for long.

Jungkook was too occupied roaming around the place to actually notice Namjoon pulling out several cans of spray paint from his bag. It was then when Jin tapped his back that he was brought back to reality. "What're we tasked today?" he hears Taehyung ask out of the blue.

"Obviously, we're going to mark our territory." Namjoon grins as he throws a can of spray paint towards the Taehyung, which thankfully, the younger successfully catches. "This place. This place will be our territory!" the leader announced as he throws cans of spray paint to everyone.

"Territory?" Hoseok laughs as he looks at the spray paint thrown at him. "So, we just spray our art anywhere?"

"The whole place is our canvas!" the leader announces proudly as he points everywhere. "That caboose. Those walls. Everything! We're marking this place as our territory tonight. And after, we eat!"

"Now you're talking." Jimin grinned as he ran off to a nearby caboose, shaking the spray paint he was wielding before he messy began spraying color to the once dull-looking caboose. Delighted, he continues spraying bigger and bigger, until it was actually forming into something describable as art. Everyone soon does the same, running here and there to paint the abandoned compound with lively colors.

Jungkook runs off too, targeting a nearby wall as he paints it alive. He wielded an orange and black colored spray paints. With his artistic youthful mind starting to work, he smiled at himself as he began spraying over here and there. It took a while though, since Jungkook's not really a graffiti expert but hey, at least he's trying. 

It was unavoidable that the black tops everyone is wearing got smeared with paint. Suga had his black top sprayed accidentally with red paint by the clumsy Jin. Suga takes this as a challenge and sprays a small portion on Jin's masterpiece, making the eldest glare at him before he playfully chases him down, spraying paint on him. Poor Jimin got attacked accidentally and with the want of getting back to the two eldest members, he accidentally crashes towards Hoseok, who was completely unaware of the spray-paint attacks heading towards him. Namjoon and Jungkook were simply laughing at one side as they watched the four run around, having fun.

They soon forgot about painting the old stuff in the compound with color and simply ran around, chasing each other, screaming teasing profanities at one another. Jungkook didn't mind. He hears Namjoon— and basically everyone else— curse around as if it's normal. It is normal. Even Jungkook says curses every now and then. His parents nor siblings just doesn't know. Yet.

Jungkook joined the chasing. His black top is now smeared with various colors like blue, yellow and gray. His cheek was smeared with black paint, no thanks to Taehyung, who had his hand wet with black paint for some reason. Namjoon was sure he got sprayed on his hair with red paint by Jin. Of course, by accident. Suga was laughing on how he and Jimin got to smear each other easily with the spray paints they wielded. Jin whined when Hoseok knocked off his pink spray paint and as revenge, he spr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter