Chapter 22

The knot

It has been a few days so eun and Jong suk has started going out. Few things happened in that time just like today she is on a date with Jong suk .

        So eun started feeling more comfortable around Jong suk,  she knew she was trying really hard to come out of woo bin trance that she was in and after that day and the following days she could say she noticed a few changes in woo bin, he talked to her almost everyday and asked her always how her day was and some times even helped her by giving suggestions and fashion tips, she was quiet proud of her husband and glad that he was helping her but that didn't help her move on but she missed him more when she was with Jong suk, she felt like she is using Jong suk that she was not present with him, 'you need to be strong so eun ah,  be strong and move on' she told herself and saw towards the man who is there with her and he was looking back at her,  she smiled to him

       Jong suk was waiting in the line for their drinks at their usual coffee shop, he turned back to see so eun, she was lost in some thought, 'is she thinking about that man?'  he thought bitterly, he is glad that she accepted to be his girlfriend and told that she will think about him and want to forget about that man, but he desperately wants to ask who is that person, who is that and how is that person that so eun liked,  Jong suk was Sure if so eun liked some one that person might be a really good one and that is what is bothering him, he has to over take that person who ever it is and win his battle for love, for the second time atleast he wants to have his chance, just then so eun looked towards him and smiled,  that smile is what I want to be a reason for he thought and smiled back, just in time he was told that his order was ready and when he turned back she was again lost in thought, he frowned a little but walked towards her and placing their order he said

"you should not think of your old guy when you are with your boyfriend " so eun was dumbstruck, how did he know she is thinking of woo bin "I, I," she uttered and said again "not thinking" she knew she is guilty there, Jong suk laughed out turning his head away from her but was sad her stuttering is the proof that she is indeed thinking of that person, he know her that much in these days she can't lie, so eun noticed the bitterness in his laughter, she understands that he got sad and it is her fault                                                                    "I am sorry oppa, I will not think about him, I will try my best not to think about him" she said looking at Jong suk, he turned his head and faced her again, yes it hurt him that she is thinking of some one else but she is trying to make it back to him and this side of her is very pleasing for him, like at this point of time all her attention is only him and he already felt good hearing her, he smiled and pulled her hands and holded them, it was sudden for so eun but he spoke without giving her any chance to think,                                                                                                      "you telling that means a lot so eun ah, really but you know one thing?"

"what is it oppa?" so eun asked really curious                                     "I want something from you as a little pay back"                             "anything oppa" so eun said as she wants to make up to Jong suk at any cost, and that anything made Jong suk to grin, he is now grinning like a child and made so eun even more confused, she didn't understand why he is grinning suddenly but he moved his chair a little closer to her and said                                                    "can you skip school for two days and come with me to jeju?" he had got a shoot for which he needs to be gone for jeju for two days, today he wanted to ask her the to come with him, he knew he will be said a no when he asked but he wanted to try but with the power card of anything he has now, his wish might get fulfilled, two days of off to school so eun was now really thinking but as she looks at Jong suk he was looking at her with pleading eyes and she also owed him one for making him upset,.              "when will we be going oppa?"                                                                 " you said yes? " Jong suk couldn't believe she said yes with first time of asking,   so eun nodded to him " chincha? " he asked and so eun nodded to him again and things became instinctive because of happiness , as Jong suk pulled himself closer to so eun and kissed her cheek, they both remained like that for a few seconds as Jong suk was really happy and so eun was shocked, as he pulled him away slowly so euns hand raised and she hold her cheek checking if it really happened and how did it happens he was quiet at a distance for her and he moved really fast, no that shouldn't matter they should be taking things slowly they just started and they can't kiss yet, 'it's just a kiss on the cheek' she told herself but from the advice she got from Uee things should go slow and they shouldn't be kiss for like two months and around 5-6 dates and this is only their 3rd date , this is jong suks mistake he is, angrily she saw towards her side only to notice that Jong suk already stood up and was waiting at a table a little away from her "I like you so eun ah, see you on Friday pack your bags and wait for oppa" saying that he ran out of the store and started laughing, he understood that she was not expecting the kiss he him self did not expect to behave like that but he doesn't regret what he did, he enjoyed it actually but he also understand that he put himself into danger as he saw her thinking and distanced himself and said the details and ran out, he feels like a child when he is with so eun wanting all her attention but he felt comfortable behaving like that with so eun, while with shin hye he wanted the be a gentle man with so eun he can be like a teenage boy, satisfied he went to his car and drive away                                       'he should have been my student then I'll give him a proper teaching' so eun thought, now how can she tell Uee that the order was changed,but then again it reminded her of something in the past. 'both of you are out of blue type' she though shaking her head.


 

this time I think I came back a little early when compared to my old updates and this is mostly a Jong suk - so eun treat, because there is going to be a nice little surprise in Jeju.  Kekeke.  Hope you did have had a little smile on as you finished reading this chapter.