Chapter 21

The knot

I think it's become a routing to me for updating late but readers I'm trying hard,  it's that I can't find time to write with my life becoming very busy, and I think I can add one more very to that,  sorry for disappointing you, I still hope you will like to continue reading and find this interesting..

(@likatulay thanks for still waiting for my update)

So I want to give a quick recap on the last chapter.. So let's see

 1 so eun went on a date with Jong suk

2 woo bin left to his hyung house and both started to have some drink

3 woo bin hyung notices the discomfort woo bin had when telling so eun went on a date

4 when coming back woo bin remember that he kisses so eun while playing the game

5 he want to talk to her but doesn't know what and waits for so eun to come

6 Jong suk had asked out so eun to be his girlfriend

7 what did so eun reply? (@Seamusmommy I hope you find the reply to be good) 

now let's see what happens next!!!

_________________________________________________________________

 

 

Well so you say you will be going out with Jong suk? " woo bin asks and so eun nodded, woo bin doesn't understand why he himself is feeling low about that news and also he was thinking to talk about that kiss and that is now completely impossible for him to talk. Did she not remember that at all? Woo bin can only sulk internally and he replied with an "oh,"

"I'll go get changed woo bin sshi " so eun said and left the room to her room. Woo bin sighed walked to his room.. He wants to go talk to someone, about what, anything, he only knows that he has this unusual feeling in his heart and is not clear of what is troubling him exactly, is it because of shin hye leaving him for two month or so eun started to date Jong suk?

On the other hand so eun went to her room and lied on her bed contemplating if she took the right decision or not, and she recollected the days events again

--------

after picking so eun from her house Jong suk took her to the place he wanted to take shin hye, to the glass restaurant, which is the highest building in the city and all its walls are of glass, the view from this place is a double treat, the bright city lights plus the beautiful stars in the sky, for Jong suk he just wants to wait for their dinner to finish so that he can ask her out, he was hoping his time has come to settle down , so eun some how Gave him that hope that his life is going to change but how is he going to start taking about that? . On the other hand so eun is pretty amazed by this place ,' this is what being rich is like' she thought and how different she is from woo bin still he is treating her equally while all the while she was in school she got picked up for being poor , and those stars she could imagine one star that is far from her, woo bin and there is no hope and also it is definitely wrong for her to think like that, she signed internally and looked towards Jong suk who is looking towards her and as she looked at him , he smiled and asked

like this place so eun ah ? " so eun nodded to him and replied to him " " this place is great oppa " with a bright smile , she though now she should stop thinking about woo bin and spend time with her friend here and enjoy , she remembered that she forgot to ask why he wanted her to meet him today , wondering she asked him " is there any occasion today oppa ? Why did you want to meet me today ? " "well , today might be a special day " Jong suk said smirking , he was happy she asked him the reason , because he himself is confused how can he start asking that , " huh? " so eun was confused a little why did he reply that , that is when Jong suk cleared his throat and gained so eun attention and spoke finally "will you go out with me ? " and so eun reply immediately to him "I already came out with you oppa, why? You want to go somewhere else after dinner?" and this made the rest of the words stop from Jong suks throat and so eun was looking at him confused waiting for a reply making Jong suk speak again " ani, not like coming out with me , going out with me ? " "both are the same, what's the difference ? " Jong suk can only smile now as he understands that she doesn't know the difference and he had to be direct and ask , " will you be my girlfriend so eun ah ? " he felt like a lot of burden has been lifted off his shoulder as he spoke that out , but what he asked made so eun go into shock . She was not expecting this , she never saw him like that too , actually she never saw anyone like that except for woo bin whom she can't have , she should tell him no right ? Not she should move on with his help since there is no possibility for her and woo bin , no that will be wrong too , so euns mind is now running like anything, she is confused and not know what to do , after thinking for some time she decided on what will be the best reply , honesty , so she spoke "I like someone oppa and that someone already had a girlfriend and I don't know what to do anymore " Jong suk was also not expecting that answer so he too was shocked, both of them remained silent for some time and after thinking he spoke "do you want to give me a chance and see if you can move on ? " it hurt him so much to ask that , he really was expecting for a change and he got this , he was cursing his luck why does he need to like girls who already like some one in the first place , but he was also a little glad that who ever the guy on the other side is , he already is in a relationship so , so eun might want to move on from him . Well that can be one way for so eun to move on but still she has this feeling of betrayal for Jong suk who really liked her so she asked "that will be betrayal to you oppa like I'm cheating you I can't do that ,I can't hurt you, you are my friend " friend ,Jong suk understand that she never saw him more than a friend till now and that hurt him a little , 'think on the bright side , she don't want to hurt you , so she likes you as a person and you still might be able to change the way she thinks about you ' the voice in his head told him making Jong suk think it is right , so he spoke up to so eun again and said "you are not cheating so eun ah, you told me the truth and I think we both can try this, just give me a chance and see, we can have a few dates and you can think" well it made sense to so eun , she already decided that she has to move on , this might be a way but she has to keep in mind that she should not hurt Jong suk in her process of moving on , still she doesn't have this feeling of doing the right thing , she looked at Jong suk and he was looking at her with an expression of hoping to hear yes , 'well try once so eun ah, as Uee said you need to move on and date someone , try this and see , if not you atleast Jong suk can become happy that you gave him a chance that' so eun thought so and decided to go with it for now "okay oppa , I will " and she smiled a little , but Jong suks smile grew wider , she decided to give him a chance and he was very happy , "kumao so eun ah , so what will my girlfriend want to have for a dessert ? " Jong suk said smirking, so eun only narrowed her eyes making him sulk and correct his sentence "my possibly soon to be girlfriend " making so eun laugh at him and she replied " I would like an ice cream , what about you oppa . ? " she asks " the same one as you" Jong suk said and they both ordered ice cream and finished their dinner and Jong suk dropped so eun feeling happy and bidding her a good night as he hugged her for a moment.


-------

So eun understand that Jong suk really liked her, but she didn't feel comfortable with that hug it felt like she is wrong place, 'no I can't think like this, I wanted to give oppa a chance,l should try more' thinking that she stood up wanting to have some fresh air she opened her balcony door to lie on the bench and gaze the stars a little while.

Woo bin couldn't get sleep even though he tried hard, the scenes of him kissing so eun and making her run away from there and then the news of so eun and Jong suk going out are disturbing him, unable to sleep he got up from his bed and went out to his balcony only to be surprised to see so eun lying on the table and gazing the sky, and remember that both their rooms shared a same balcony he though she is asleep first so slowly he went and sat beside her figure and properly looked at her face to see her looking back at him as she noticed his presence and ask "what are you doing here woo bin sshi?" "not able to sleep", what about you? I thought you wanted to change? " woo bin asked as he noticed that she is still in the same clothes and hasn't changed yet " oh I forgot "so eun said and realized that is why she is feeling cold and slapped her cheek for forgetting such thing , woo bin only chuckled seeing her actions and call her "come it will be warm" as he opened he blanket from one side which he was wrapping alone earlier , so eun was little taken aback and didn't move having a shocked expression, seeing her woo bin only moved a little and wrapped gestured her to move so that he can wrap it around her, so eun did as she was told and he pulled her a little closer so that it will be warm enough for both of them, so eun couldn't help but blushed a little at his touch , 'don't ' she mentally slapped her self again she can't fall for him more , she decided to change the topic and ask "why can't you sleep woo bin sshi ? " 'because of you ' woo bin mind replied instantly making him think why is she dating Jong suk become so much important to him he doesn't know "I don't know" woo bin replied not knowing what else to reply, so eun didn't ask any further and left it. Both of them remained silent just gazing at the sky and fell asleep after some time..

__________________________________________________________

So how was the chap chingus? Waiting for your reply