When Sancheong forgets to pay the rent

At 5576 Lodging: Scenario Requests Open!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Choi Hadon was running late. It was already bad enough that he wasn’t the obvious favorite and his grades were nearly flunking. If you added his tardiness, it would mean hello-college all over again. His live-in girlfriend – Min Joori, on the other hand, was the epitome of a perfect student. She always got high grades, plus she was kind and pretty. He was lucky when she told him she liked him back when he confessed.

Sancheong (his girlfriend’s nickname for him) glanced at his watch, slung his backpack carelessly over his shoulder and leaned on the wall for support as he hurried to put his feet in his shoes. His girlfriend had already left their apartment nearly an hour ago and she even attempted waking him up five times. But being the lazy person he was, he didn’t even budge even though he heard her clearly saying, “Sancheong, you’ll be late!” Sancheong didn’t even realize the weight of her words until now.

As soon as he was out of the door, the landlady greeted him with a frown. “Hadon-ssi, your pay for the rent is due today at 4,” she reminded grumpily. Sancheong looked at his watch again and a helpless sigh made its way out of his lips, My professor is going to kill me. “Of course, of course. Thank you!” He simply said and resumed running.

 

The day was finally finished for the tired Sancheong. He actually didn’t do much, but after hearing an earful from his professor (luckily this wasn’t the last straw) and attending several classes, he just wanted to lie on the bed with his girlfriend in his arms. Joori is probably hom

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter