When after a long night partying, Maru takes a tired Minhee back to her apartment and stays with her until she falls asleep

At 5576 Lodging: Scenario Requests Open!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

For JILBSLA

 

The tall, bronze-skinned guy sitting alone by the bar counter was Lee Jaejoon. It was cold Wednesday night, and it was the third time in a row that he took his party-loving girlfriend to The Red Bar, a rowdy and raucous little club a few blocks away from their university. When he found out about the club’s new propaganda – their discounted and limited offer all-you-can-drink beer weeknights – he knew for sure that the last person he wanted to inform was Choi Minhee, his aforementioned party girl, but she had her connections. And because of Jaejoon’s usual ill fate and weakness for aegyo, there he was on that cold Wednesday night: the tall, bronze-skinned guy sitting alone by the bar counter.

He took a glance at his watch but quickly returned his sights on Minhee, who looked as if she was having the time of her life dancing with her friends. “Oh, it’s almost 11,” he thought to himself, yawning. “Isn’t she tired yet? She’s been dancing the whole night. What if her heels blister her feet again? She didn’t drink that much beer, did she? She’s cute and all when she’s drunk but she gets headaches easily when she’s too woozy.” He grabbed his glass of water from the counter and gulped it down, still keeping his eye on Minhee to check if any men came near her (this always fumed him up). When he set his glass down, he found Minhee coming toward him, panting softly beneath her smile.

“You look like you’re having a blast on that chair, Maru,” she joked, taking a seat next to him and motioning to the barista for a glass of beer.

“Yeah, this is the best part of clubbing,” he retorted, turning to her direction. “And don’t call me Maru out here, this big guy might hear and tell everyone,” he joked back, pointing his thumb at the busy barista.

The female chuckled as she tucked her hair behind her ear. “Okay fine, Mr. Lee Jaejoon,” she replied. “Hey, come to the dance floor with me. I know you don’t like dancing out here but don’t you want to have fun instead of just hawk-eyeing me all the time?”

Jaejoon pursed his lips. “Nah, I think hawk-eyeing you on this chair is already the most fun thing ever, so can we go home now?”

Minhee chuckled a second time and stood from her high chair. “Can I stay for another hour then? Just one more hour,” she pleaded, displaying a pout.

Jaejoon gave her a look. “You promise it’s going to be only one?”

She flashe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter