When Kangjun tries to fill Tae Hee's phone with his selfies

At 5576 Lodging: Scenario Requests Open!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

For xoxomylove

 

The café was cozy and warm, as Jung Taehee expected. It was raining outside and all she wanted to do was drink warm coffee, forget the coldness that tried to bite her and enjoy the heater while she could. She sat on an empty table near the window and ordered hot cappuccino. Taehee checked her watch and looked outside. He’s running late. She was meeting an old friend back in high school after three years, and it was safe to say that she missed him and his goofy personality. After all, he was the closest to a best friend in the past.

Her order came and she sipped on it eagerly. Her tongue stung with the hotness but she didn’t mind – that was what she liked about hot drinks. The bell above the door rang as a tall, handsome male entered and made his way towards her. Taehee looked up and sighed disappointedly when she didn’t see the one she was expecting. Where is he? He’s almost fifteen minutes late. The tall male stopped in front of her table as she looked up again, surprised and confused. “Jung Taehee?” He suddenly asked.

“W-who are you?” She asked cautiously. He knew her name! “I’m Ray. Don’t you remember?” He grinned and Taehee recognized him. “Ray?! That’s you?! Wow, I didn’t even recognize your face.” She sighed in relief as she gave him a friendly hug. “Yah, we meet after three years and you’re like that?” He pouted. “You’ve changed a lot.” She confessed timidly as he laughed. “And I get that a lot.” He smiled at her as he sat down and started to chat with her.

 

Kangjun paced uneasily in Taehee’s living room. She was meeting someone right now, and it was a guy. He wasn’t related to her in anyway, so he was very antsy. What if Taehee fell for the guy and leave him in the dust? No, that can’t happen! Kangjun yelled in his mind. Suddenly he thought of a bright idea.

Thirty minutes later, he was sitting under a waiting shed near the café they were both in. Kangjun looked at them from there, making sure that he was out of their sight so that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter