When Jiyeon, an idol who lives next door to Yixuan, gets stalked by him and his friends

At 5576 Lodging: Scenario Requests Open!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

For HipsterBabe

 

Kwon Jiyeon stumbled uneasily into her van. She could still hear her fans screaming, even from inside. Her manager glanced at her through the mirror and clucked his tongue pitifully. “You’re so famous it hurts.”  He shook his head. Jiyeon smiled meekly at him before waving apologetically at her fans who were thumping the car door. The van started to move as she heard the radio blasting her song.

Jiyeon slowly lost her smile as she sighed before slumping down on her seat. Today was the last day of preparing for her comeback, so she could finally go home and sleep. For the past three months, she practiced and practiced restlessly. She rarely went to her apartment since she was required to stay 24/7 in the company. During this kind of time, singers were never allowed outside in fear of leaking issues.

She looked outside, taking in her popularity. To be honest, she wasn’t used to having so many fans supporting her. She didn’t even expect to become big at all. Singing and dancing were fun, but because of it, running away whenever she wanted to do something outside was tiring. She wanted to feel free, to experience something different.

She arrived at the apartment after a long wait, looked around not only once to see if someone was following her, and proceeded to move up to her floor after checking.

 

Zhou Yixuan glanced at his four friends and sighed. Once again, they were over at his place. Somehow, no matter what he did, he couldn’t shoo them away ever since he told them the famous Kwon Jiyeon lived next door to him. “Are you serious about what you said, hyung?” Seungyoun looked up at him suspiciously. Yixuan slumped next to him on his couch as he shrugged, “Think what you want to think. You guys won’t believe me either way.”

They always asked him if Jiyeon really did live next door. Any time of the day, they

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter