When Yibo gets jealous over your pet dog

At 5576 Lodging: Scenario Requests Open!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

For SandyCho

 

“San, I’m home!”

A white puppy appeared in the hallway as it excitedly ran towards its owner. Yang Sera ruffled its fur as she sweetly cooed, “San, did you miss mommy? Do you want to eat?” She led it to its dog bowl as she filled it with food. “Good boy, good boy!” She scratched her dog’s chin with a fond smile. Wang Yibo, her boyfriend, shuffled towards them awkwardly. He was never good with pets, anyway.

That entire day was filled with fun as they had their date in Hongdae. Later that night (because neither wanted to separate from each other yet), they decided to eat dinner in Sera’s apartment complex and watch a couple of movies while cuddling.

“Do you want water?” She petted San’s head before pouring the liquid in another dog bowl. “Yibo, you can make yourself at home.” Sera finally noticed him just standing as she invited him to do whatever he wanted. “Sure, thanks.” He decided to sit on the couch as he stared at her interaction with the dog. He couldn’t fight the drop in his stomach as he saw her giving all her attention to it.

After what seemed like an eternity, Sera finally stood up and started to make dinner. Surely, she would focus on him now, right? Yibo’s face visibly enlightened as he smiled when he saw her prepare food. “Sera-yah, what’s for dinner?” He made his way towards her as he easily peeked over her shoulder. “Hey, no looking!” She laughed. “It’s a surprise. You took care of me the whole day, made me laugh and gave me attention. It’s my turn to pamper you.” Sera turned around and smiled shyly at him.

Yibo grinned back at her as he her hair, “Okay, fine. I didn’t see anything, anyway.” His lips curved into a small smile once again as s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter