When Saehyun is in labor and Sangbae (Moos) misses it because he's stuck in a bad snowstorm in Japan

At 5576 Lodging: Scenario Requests Open!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

For HipsterBabe

 

The smell of medicine hit Kim Saehyun’s nose as soon as she was rushed into the hospital. Everyone was in a flurry and it seemed like she was the only one who felt out of it. The pain coming from her stomach was unbearable, even if her cousin Mingyu was there grasping her hand tightly and whispering frantic (supposedly calming) words.

Sang- sangbae! Sangbae… Saehyun chanted desperately in her mind the whole time she was being transferred. “You’re ready, Mrs. Kim. Would you like the father to be here with you?” The obstetrician asked, looking around. Sangbae! Kim Sangbae! Saehyun yelled in her mind despondently. “I’m her cousin! I’ll come in with her!” Mingyu immediately volunteered, his face visibly worried. “Mrs. Kim, don’t worry. If you will cooperate with us, the baby will safely come out,” the obstetrician instructed.

Saehyun tried her best to push, but the pain was intolerable. Stupid Sangbae, you’re the cause of this pain! I won’t go near you anymore! She swore afflictively. She gripped the bed sheets and almost thrashed at the pain. Mingyu tried to pat her arm comfortingly, but Saehyun shook his hand off. Now, she knew why she was an only child.

After eighty minutes of pushing agonizingly, the baby finally came out. I’ll never allow myself to be pregnant ever again! Moos, you jerk…! She sagged in tiredness, hearing her child’s wails. Kim Sangbae… That was the last thing in her mind before she out.

 

Oh, gosh. Oh no. Sangbae paced back and forth in the hotel room, biting his nail nervously. “Hyung, what’s wrong?” Jota, his group member, asked while munching on a cracker. “S-Saehyun – s-she’s in labor.” Sangbae announced worriedly. Juhyeon (or Buffy), who was also sharing the room with the two, stopped writing lyrics. “Hyung, you’re dead meat,” he said obviously. “I know. Oh, gosh, why am I stuck in Japan instead of being there for her?” Her husband cursed under his breath.

A message came from Mingyu and he checked it immediately.

Hyung, your baby is out! Saehyun noona is resting – Mingyu

Sangbae sighed a bit in relief and replied back to him. “When can I freaking go? I’m so antsy to see my family.” His heart fluttered at the thought of coming back to Korea and seeing an addition. “The news says the snow storm’s going to last until tonight. I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter