When you are pregnant and Kangjun gets overly protective of you

At 5576 Lodging: Scenario Requests Open!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

For MichelleTuladhar

 

Kangjun had ever since been a free-spirited teen who liked basketball over homework and the arcade over the classroom. His mother used to nag at him day and night to “get a sense of responsibility”, but Kangjun had no idea where to get that. So, he grew up tossing the world in his hands with a big grin on his face, riding on with whatever life had to offer – that is, until his girlfriend, petite and charming Yang Miju, who was a younger female he had met 2 years ago, got pregnant with his baby boy.

From that point on, though Kangjun had absolutely no idea where to find ‘a sense of responsibility’, he sure knew he had to get one fast.

“No, Miju-ya, don’t you dare move a muscle; I’ll get your water for you,” he offered with both hands extended in front of him, expressing the don’t-you-dare-move-a-muscle gesture to his girlfriend lying on the bed. Miju raised an eyebrow as she watched Kangjun run across the apartment to the kitchen and return a few seconds later with a glass filled with water. She thought to herself, “What in the world happened to my boyfriend?”

“Okay, I know you like cold water, especially on hot days like this; I’m sorry but I thought it would be better to make it lukewarm so both you and mini Kangjun won’t be cold. If you drink too much cold things your throat might get sore and we don’t want that. They say that when mothers feel pain, their babies feel it too,” he explained, handing to her the glass.

At this, Miju blinked at him in silence, tried to keep her eyebrows from creasing, accepted the glass of water and put it to her lips, telling herself to let this weirdness slide for now instead of complaining. But when Kangjun suddenly started fluffing her pillow for her and drying the bathroom floor – gestures Miju only wished he would have done since

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter