To Love An Assassin

To Love An Assassin

Chapter 1

It's been almost two months since I've lived here with Hyun Joong, but our relationship --if that's what you call it-- hasn't improved one bit. He's still just as cold, and almost just as scary as I remember.

The reason I found him so horrifying from the beginning was because he would lock me in a room all by myself for the whole day and only come in when necessary. It was like he knew I would run away, but even I didn't know where I could run away to. I felt like he knew something I didn't.

But eventually he began to trust me more and more, letting me out once in a while, and then unlocking my door completely.

A few days ago I thought he wasn't home so I wandered around, looking at his pictures and things. Maybe I would find the reason why I'm being kept here, and a reason as to why I don't know this man I'm living with.

Suddenly I discovered a mysterious back room in the apartment, but as soon as I put my hand on the doorknob, Hyun Joong appeared out of nowhere and scared me half to death.

He grabbed my wrist in his large hands and pulled me to face him directly. "Do NOT open that door." It was the first words I'd ever heard from his lips, but I obeyed it immediately as if my life depended on it.

That was when I became suspicious. What was he hiding from me?

 


Author's Note:  Ok, I know that was an amazingly SHORT chapter. Sorry, I'm really busy right now but I'll do better next time! thanks for the support guys!