Yoo Eun-mi

Never too young. Never too old.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I know.I know its just a dream. A lucid dream where I can smell, taste, hear and feel everything. 

I'm dressed in layers of thick clothing baggy denim pants, 3 sweaters, a blue trench coat, a knitted red scarf around my neck. The weather was cold and it seeped through the layers of tweed and cashmere. The roaring crowd of girls my age and one's younger than me. The screams of a thousand girls in the wide open area where a stage is at the front, neon lights skimming the whole venue. I glance around trying to figure out where I am. And then I saw a banner.

'WILD AND Y, Nomu Saranghaeyo!' written in neon green in a dark board and it seems to be KARA's maknae Heo Youngji.

and then there was another one 'Mark Hyung, Marry me! Say Neh!'

and another one 'JAEBUM OPPA. Do a y dance for me.'

and another one 'Jinyoung Oppa, I'm drunk take me home.'

and another one 'Youngjae Oppa, Sing for me~ <3'

and another one 'BamBam, Buing Buing. *w*'

and then I saw Dayoon beside me she was holding a sign that was different, it was an arrow and it was pointing at.. Me?? and it said. 'Yugyeom Oppa, Look this way..'

The arrow had lights and it blinked changing color every once in awhile. 

And then smoke was rising from the stage and then Got7's song 'I like you' started playing. The intro with the chipmunk voice was starting to sing louder and the smoke cleared and there in a chair was Kim Yugyeom. He was swaying his upper body with the music. I was back to being the 15-year old me. I felt my legs tremble, and blood rised to my cheeks. My eyes rested only to him, only at him. Eun-mi you are a 21-year old girl, control yourself.

He started rapping. Acting cool, arrogant, bossy, Oh god! he's the epitome of the perfect man for me, the one that owns the moment. God what am i saying. -.-

Every move he makes reverberates power towards me like a balloon was popped in front of my face. 

Throughout the whole song, I couldn't look at the other members I was giving yugyeom undivided attention. My breath has stopped, I noticed. But I didn't mind.

It was almost to the end with the dance turning gay. Well not really gay but quite silly. And then just that it ended. They were now bowing, saying thank you the usual remarks when the show was about to end but then Jaebum says an intriguing 'But..'

The crowd was silent.

".. for some fun we are going to dance for some certain fans, a fan for each one of us, the spotlight will move around and stop to determine which is the lucky girl to get the privilege of having a limited individual performance from their bias." he said a smirk growing on his playful face. "We shall start."

At first you'd expect the crowd would just be silent like waiting for the lucky ball with the number that is being rolled around the wheel( idon't know what that's called) sitting, simply waiting. But no..

They were chasing the spotlight girls crashing towards each other, and some are already bringing harm to others, clawing at them pulling their hair.The spotlight finally stops at Heo Youngji. She clearly looked surprised and bewildered I peeked at Jackson and he was smiling from ear to ear. He was clearly happy.

Some girls gave Youngji glares but mostly they sighed out 'Awww's.." of adoration.

Jaebum helped her up the stage, and asked her who's her bias, He wiggled his eyebrows and winked at her. He received a punch at his shoulder from Jackson. Jackson took Youngji's hand and dragged her to the backstage.

The search went on until jaebum and Yugyeom was left.They played rock, paper, scissors to see which member is the candidate to be 'the bachelor' as Jaebum quoted. And it was Yugyeom who won.

The spotlight was now rapid not like earlier which was slow and fluid. But now it only zoomed around the room and it stopped. Shining light..

 

 

On my sister..

I was caught off guard. I don't know I actually felt still.

Yugyeom walked towards my sister he had a polite smile on, the ones he had when they were still rookies, innocent.

But he's 24 now, he's changed. When he reached my sister he asked her name, But to me and Yugyeom's surprise she shook her head and pointed the sign she was holding, The arrow was still pointing at me. 

He looked at me, I froze. His face that was etched with confusion a second ago was no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter