Cured

Never too young. Never too old.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My eyes fluttered open and the sweet scent of jasmine tea and liniment oil wafts through the air. I felt a cool feeling on my head and the back of my neck. I raised a hand to my forehead. I have recovered.

I propped to a sitting position. I'm in my room. Or am I?

It is the same shade of cobalt but where was the silhouttes of city buildings and parisian lamps that I painted on it. I heard blankets rustle and a deep heavy snore was heard behind me. 

I abruptly turned to where that reverberating sound came from and caught sight of girly-colored locks.

His eyes were closed which  made his long lashes stand out, his big pointy nose poked out from his bangs and he was smiling pleasantly like he was having a nice dream. My hand moved to reach and his hair but stopped, when I remembered I hung up on him rudely some time around 7 in the morning.

I sighed and contented myself with just staring at him.

Am I still mad at him? I mean if he wanted to ditch me he could've said it earlier before I was the one that had to scoop the information for myself. I sound immature.

But then another thought  came to me, I caught sight of a dresser another bed and a disco ball, wait what?

Why does it seem familiar? I skim for memories that may have rung a bell for me, and then ding! If I was my 15 year-old-self I would've been  screaming my head off. I'm inside their dorm.But why does it seem silent?

I heard him groan from beside me, his eyebrows were meeting towards the center, and he clutched the blankets.

"Aniyo!!" He grumbled and his hands flailed around trying to grasp something.

I wanted to wake him up from a nightmare, but what position was I in to have permission to do that.

He groaned and flailed and I have no other choice.

"WAKE UP! YOU PABO!" 

He flinched and his eyes shot open.

It was gleaming because of tears, no, maybe his sweat was in his eyes. But he blinked it away and those dark pools fell on me and made me freeze when I made contact with them.

"Eunmi-ssi." He said reverently like it was some divine word that was meant to be said in a gentle whisper.

I felt a shiver run down my spine much even colder than the cooling feeling I felt on my head and the back of my neck.

"Yugyeom." I said. His eyes faltered and I saw a look of sadness when I called him by his birthname. Is that a problem?

He cleared his throat. "Are you okay? Do you feel sore or something?" He asked.

Sore? Why would I feel sore. I looked at him accusingly.

He turned beet red. "Not that kind of sore." He said defiantly.

I looked beneath the blankets that covered me and was relieved that I was still fully clothed.

The room went still, and the air felt dense. What should I do?

"What happened?" I asked.

I saw him turn pale.

Oh please no.

"Did she appear?" I asked cold sweat dribbling down the side of my head.

"She?" He looked at me cryptically. "Oh Michin Eunmi-ssi." He said a glint of mischief now appearing at his dark pools.

"You named her? and should I even pertain to her as a different person?" I said hysterically. He opened his mouth to answer. "Its a retorical question."

He gulped. Ok I'm being grumpy again. 

"SHE'S AWAKE!!! YUGYEOM GET THE ANESTHESIA!" Youngjae screamed cowering behind Jaebum.

"Hyung, It's her again. don't worry." He said trying to calm him down.

"What did I do?" I asked my voice rising.

"C'mon I'm taking you home." He muttered under his breath, not making any eye contact with me. 

"Yugyeom,Take the anesthesia just in case." Youngjae said.

"Hyung!" He scolded.

"Who knows, she might appear again." He said.

"I'll come back." He said to his seniors scurrying off.

"Wait how would you know where my house is? I mean no one ever knows the exact loacation of your dorm and its unlikely for it to be around my neighborhood." I reasoned.

"You wound me." He said  smirking.

I rolled my eyes sassily at him.

He scurried off with his teal leopard printed jacket on top of his gray shirt. I stood up and grabbed my blue flannel shirt and followed him, I catched up to him and I already heard the door close. Ughh Yugyeom, the hell???

I bowed at s and apologized on the process.

I hurried descending down the stairs, taking two steps at a time and banged open the door. You have got to be kidding me.

He was leaning towards a familiar lamppost in a front of a old korean styled house. My eyes were literally popping out of my head. I looked at the corner and it had a sign pointing towards the train station I always take each and every morning.

I hear footsteps brushing across the pavement and stop at my side. "You doubt me too much, you know that?"

The wind rustled and leaves fell. It was strange cause it felt like it circled around us, like a scene from a movie.

It's impossible.

He gripped  the hem of my sleeve and started dragging me, the knuckles at the back of his big yet calloused hands made contact with  my skin which made me feel colder.

"Where are you taking me?" I asked.

"Answers are for later. Walking around the neighborhood is for now, So just keep your mouth shut and just" He turned to me "I'll make it up for you." He said looking down guiltily at his shoes.

I cleared my throat and nodded.

He walked me home,while narrating what 'Michin-Eunmi-ssi'  did. I really wish that the earth would open up and eat me alive.

I scared the out of Youngjae. I had a diss battle with Jackson and insulted him in the process,good thing he wasn't offended and found it funny, since I sounded drunk with my words all slurred. I called Jinyoung gay, and that he wasn't manly making him tear up. I felt Jaebum's abs (I can now sense a mob of angry fangirls about to get me), I jumped on Mark, called him a donkey , and whipped him with my shirt. (Girls don't hate me). I whispered something at Bambam's ear which made him blush and smile from ear to ear. I notic

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter