Fangirl Experiences

Never too young. Never too old.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! 
 

And yet again another shriek is heard from the room across mine. 

"Dayoon!" I exclaimed my little sister's name in fury. I stomped out of my room towards her door and banged a couple times making sure she hears it, and sense how i'm clearly frustrated with the noise she's making.

"Dae Dayoon!! Open this door." I banged the door once more.

After a few seconds a teenage-girl at the age of 15 with flowing brown hair that are dyed pink at the tips was batting her eyelashes at me, her way of trying to calm me down. 

"Dae Frances Dayoon, what on earth did you do to your hair?" I asked my teeth gritting suppressing my temper from rising.

"Unnie~ it's the newest trend here at south korea. Red velvet's Irene was dyed pink at the tips and she's stealing Taeyeon's spot at my top 10 list of female idols I absolutely adore and worship." she said dramatically.

In honesty, I find the look cute for her but I don't think her school would let her off, walking around their campus her bright, vibrant hair attracting attention of numerous teachers.

I pinched the bridge of my nose in frustration. "Dayoon, the teacher's might not approve of the color, you know how old fashioned they are. "

"There's no such rule for girls to not dye their hair, for boys, yes. But no such rule prohibits girls from doing it. You could look it up from the school's website, pamphlets, etc." she said sassiness evident in her tone.

"But the school, wants to represent simplicity. "

"But Unnie~ Got7's fansigning here at town at the most lavish mall is coming up, I want the oppa's to notice me. And come on, it's almost my birthday. I know I've already received enough, I mean you bought me a front row ticket for their performance this coming sem. break and you even bought me and Ryung backstage passes. I promise you this will be my last and deepest wish i'll ask." she said clasping her hands together and dropping on her knees.

Me being the easily moved big sister, consents my little sister's wish.

I nod at her. And she squeals and gives me a bear hug nearly lifting me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter