Meeting Yugyeom

The Lucky 7

The lunch room is filled with chatters and laughs of all the students in the school. Most students are already eating and chit-chatting with their friends. You get in the lunch and grab your favorite foods. You excitedly go for the sweets because that’s your favorite thing to eat. There are cookies, slices of cakes, brownies, and cupcakes. There is one slice of cake with a strawberry topping on it which happens to be your favorite kind.

As you go for it, at the same time someone else is reaching for the slice. Both your hands retract back as you look to each other. Yours eyes meet as you both blush. He’s a tall, young looking guy. He’s handsome but also has very cute features. His straight, gray-colored hair almost covers his eyes. As he smiles at you, his eyes do too.

He then speaks apologetically to you. “I’m sorry, you can have it!” He places the slice on your tray for you.

“A-a-are you sure?!”

He smiles and nods his head.

“Yay!~ Thank you!~” You bow your head slightly.

So polite and nice of him!~

“So what’s your name?” he asks shyly.

“(Insert y/n). And you?” You tilt your head as you look at him.

He smiles cutely and blushes a little. “Yugyeom~”

“Ahhh…cute~” you giggle.

“Do you have anyone to sit with?” He asks.

“Hmmm….no I don’t.” You start looking around, pretending to search for a table.

“Would you like to come and sit with me and a couple of my friends?”

You look at him in awe. He’s too adorable and nice for his own good.

You excitedly nod and follow him to the table with his six guy friends.

As you arrive you start to break down into nervous tremors as you realize that these are the guys that you’ve ran into earlier. Your jaw drops and you start breaking sweat.

Oh god…Oh god…I can’t believe they’re all friends…I don’t know if I should feel lucky or if I should just run now.

Before you make the decision to run, Yugyeom gets the guys’ attention and introduces his new friend to them. Your jaw clenches and you force a smile.

Crap. I missed my chance.