Meeting Bambam

The Lucky 7

Your thoughts go back to Jackson as you speed walk through the halls to your class. You’re glad it was easy to talk to him and how comfortable he makes you feel with him. Then your thoughts go to the moment when he removed his top to reveal his y, sweaty defined abs. You can’t help but get a little steamy.

Your thoughts are then interrupted when someone dashes past you, making you lose your balance and dropping your things to the ground. You sigh. As you crouch down to grab your things you notice someone crouching down with you.  He grabs the rest of your books and things and hands them to you. Your head tilts up from the ground to take a look. His hair is layered and styled down with is bangs slightly swayed to the side. His eyes are a color dark grayish. He’s wearing those geo-contact lenses that make your eyes look bigger. It suits him. He’s young and irresistibly cute. For some reason, you blushed.  

Still staring into his eyes you stutter. “T-t-thank you…”

He’s smiling back at you. A sweet one. “It’s not a problem. I just thought I should help a lady like you. What kind of man would I be if I just ignored you?”

You snickered a bit because of the remark he made about being a “man.”

You both rise up from the ground.

With a flirty smile he speaks. “How about you let me walk you to your class? Maybe no one would dare run into you again.”

You become smitten by his cute and manly-like actions. You agree and the both of walk to your class.

“It’s just around the corner here!” You point in the direction.

You both reach the classroom and prepare your goodbyes to each other.

“Thank you again for that…uhh…?”

In a sweet tone he finishes your sentence. “Bambam.”

“Ahh. Thank you, Bambam. I really appreciate you. You’re really sweet.”

“You’re always welcome.” He bows like a knight in shining armor.

You realize how cheesy and cute he is so you giggle. You bow back to him and wave goodbye and turn to enter your classroom. 

It’s the art room and specifically it’s your haven. This is where you can be free and let loose. The teacher lets you all freely work on any type of media which is just fine with you. You choose to paint and find an easel to get yourself situated.

Throughout the whole period, you paint a beautiful landscape of color. It’s a land of flowers and greeneries. Gardens are your favorite things to look at. You love to admire their beauty and vibrant colors. It makes you happy.

The bell finally rings and you put your utensils and paint away before leaving to your next class.