Meeting Jackson

The Lucky 7

You grab your PE gear from your locker and head for the gym. You change into shorts and a t-shirt. You slip into your tennis shoes and race to the gym.

As you enter the gym, you notice that it's not just only girls, but there are boys too. It's completely different from your past school but it doesn't bother you. The couch tells you all to stretch before starting any physical activity.

After getting a good stretch you start to pull your hair up in a pony tail and make your way towards the track.

Once you reach the track, you immediately begin jogging. It feels good to run as it relieves some of your stress. Your mind wonders off to the three guys you have come across today.

Still jogging, you then hear someone coming up from behind you. He's running next to you now. He's tall, muscular and has thick thighs. His hair is short and black and styled up. Another handsome guy. He's smiling at you.

With enthusiasm he speaks to you. 

"Hi! You must be new, right?"

Huffing a bit, you respond to him. 

"Uh yes! I am! My name is (insert name)."

"I'm Jackson! It's nice to meet you. How's your first day so far?"

Your mind flashes to the incidents with the three other guys. You look away for a moment and then meet his eyes and respond.

"It's been...interesting. Thanks for asking!"

He's an easy going guy. Easy to talk too. You both end up running the track together. He's mostly doing all the talking. You don't mind because you like listening to his silly stories that all sound exaggerated. You both start to slow down to a walking speed now. He finally asks you some questions, trying to get to know you.

Grinning at you he speaks. "So where are you from?"

"Im from Ilsan! My parents and I moved here for work."

"Ahhh thats cool. I'm from Hong Kong. Im here to pursue a music career."

You respond back to him excitedly. "Really?! That's so cool of you!"

"Yeaah...but I really miss my parents. I'm working hard for them."

You feel a sense of sadness in his voice when he said that. You can't help but feel that he's a bit lonely.

You try to cheer him up. "It'll be worth it! So don't give up!" You smile at him.

You both come to a stop on the track. 

He stares into your eyes and sincerely says thank you. 

"You want to get a drink of water?"

"Sure!" You follow him to the locker room. He finds his gym back and brings out a water bottle. He drinks from it and then hands the rest to you. You've never shared like this before so it surprises you a bit. You take a nice long drink. You thank him. He smiles.

He then turns away from you and removes his shirt, revealing his back bare. You instantly get hot and even more sweaty than you already are. You throw yourself up against the locker, blocking your view of him. 

"Y-Y-YAH! WHY D-D-DIDN'T YOU WARN ME FIRST!"

He laughs. "I'm only half ! There's nothing wrong with that. Why? Am I attractive to you?" He gives you that smirk. He's trying to be funny but you can't believe he just said that. You start to feel embarassed but get yourself together. You take a deep breath in, turn and face him. You gulp. He has defined abs and pecs that melt you inside. You can't help but feel attractive to him. How can you not when someone handsome like him is half . The bell saves you from the awkward moment. 

"Wellllll.....it looks like I should be going now. I'll see you around, Jackson! It was nice meeting you!"

He gives you a smirk and waves. "See you around!"

You run out of the locker room and go to your own locker area to change back into your school uniform. As you button up your shirt, your thoughts go back to the images of Jackson being half . 

y.

You shake your head of the thoughts and grab your things and go.