Chapter 9: Attached

Captured
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s been two weeks. Yoona had been trying to deny the fact that she missed John Lee. Since their last meeting-corrected-their last (and also her first) kiss, Yoona couldn’t stop thinking about him. She tried to make her busy lately by doing some activities, including accepting an ads shoot, but it’s useless. All the things around her reminded her of Jonghyun; the streets, the camera, even the crew. She just arrived at home when the thought of him her mind. She definitely remembered the kiss. How can she forget that kiss? Her first kiss. When his lips touched hers and suddenly the heat covered up her body. She was flustered back then. She obviously enjoyed the kiss.

Well, she’s supposed to forget it. She’s supposed to be angry at him because he already crossed the line. It’s ridiculous that she couldn’t refuse his kiss, the ert and annoying photographer. However, her heart rejected the logic. She enjoyed it, even she wanted more. She remembered when Jonghyun rubbed her lips with her fingers. Every touch felt like cottons, so soft. When he bit her lower lip, it didn’t feel wrong. He did it gently and it made her addicted. It’s so soft and natural.

“What am I thinking?”, she grumbled, shaking her head. She leaned on her head on the sofa in the living room. She grabbed the magazine in front of her, trying to distract her own mind. But, her heart went crazy again after she read his name on the magazine as a photographer. It’s one of his works on the magazine. Yoona abruptly closed the magazine, throwing it on the table.

“God!”, she almost screamed.

Suddenly, her maid came to her, giving her something.

“What’s this?”, she asked. It’s actually a big envelope. “Who send this?”

The maid said she didn’t know, she got the envelope from the security at the lobby. Yoona said thank you and the maid went back to the kitchen. She slowly opened the enveloped and pulled out its content. She looked so surprised, finding that it’s the pictures of her and Jonghyun. It’s actually the same photos that Jonghyun accepted. Yoona couldn’t close . She’s too shocked to see the pictures. Her mind quickly remembered the guy she met in LA.

He’s in New York? What is he trying to do? She thought.

She looked at the pictures once again, slowly this time. She bit her lower lip, wondering what will happen to her or maybe Jonghyun.

“I have to tell Jonghyun about this”, she stated. She then took her phone, wanting to text him first. Suddenly, she got a message.

How’s the picture? I can kill him, you know. Or should I give that to the media?

She fainted into the sofa. She knew who the hell sent those to her. She’s so afraid something bad happened to them. But, Jonghyun the only one knew about the freak admirer. Ironically, she had no one except Jonghyun, who could talk to her.

“John, what should I do?”, she said softly.

***  

4:15 PM

Rubbish. Some pictures that he took after LA photo shoot looked like garbage. The last photo shoot was held in one of the rooms in New York University. It’s should be a FALL-ing in Love theme but the pictures looked like some students hated the school with coat and leggings. The expression was so failed. The angle position wasn’t good. Jonghyun was nagged by Sarah, his new supervisor who’d replace Alicia’s position, yesterday. Also, Joe, felt a bit disappointed. He said, “Dude, maybe you need something to inspire you. Vacation, perhaps?”

God, Am I desperate? He thought. He felt something bothered him lately. He easily lost concentration, especially after he received some pictures of him and Yoona in LA. He didn’t know who the hell sent them to him. If the paparazzi or journalist knew about it, they’d be doomed. For Yoona, who just started her career as a model there, it’d be the end of her world.

Ah, Roxanne Im.

The thought of her fulfilled his mind. His attention suddenly grabbed by the pictures on the table. It felt like someone followed them everywhere. After receiving them, he actually didn’t know what to do. He didn’t contact Yoona since he brought her home. Well, it’s because she had no schedule with ELLE until January. It means Jonghyun didn’t have something to talk to her, except her secret “freak” admirer. That guy? How she handle that guy? He thought deeply. Yoona didn’t contact him either. He assumed that guy stopped bothering her. Still, it felt a bit strange for him. What is the purpose of the pictures? Who the hell sent those? It made him wondered.

He moved his body to the bed, taking his phone on the table. He opened the screen and searched for her number. He looked at the screen for a while. He really wanted to call her, or at least text her, but he had no guts to start it. Truthfully, he wanted to talk about the pictures that have been sent to him. He wanted to know her reaction.

“Aish, why am I so nervous?”, uttered he. He then dared himself to tap the Call button, but her name appeared first. Jonghyun was a bit amazed, receiving the call.

“Hello?”

“John?”, Yoona’s voice sounded trembling.

“Yoona? What happen?”, Jonghyun asked her, feeling uneasy with her voice. Jonghyun waited for the answer but Yoona remained silent. He only could hear her breath. “Roxy, are you there?”

“John, where are you?”, she finally spoke something. Jonghyun sighed, feeling a bit relieved could hear her voice.

“I’m home. What happened to you?”

When he was asking about her condition, someone knocked the door repeatedly. Jonghyun groaned. He felt that it’s disturbing. He couldn’t hear Yoona’s voice clearly. So, he unwillingly opened the door and found someone in front of him. It’s actually Yoona.

“Yoona?”, his phone was still on his ear. He was so surprised, looking her in front of his apartment with teary eyes and half-dried cheeks. She just wore a brown coat, scarf, an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter