Chapter 25: Reunion

Captured
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona sat on the couch. Her left hand rubbed her belly, taking a deep breath. She just realized that she’s been through a lot in less than 24 hours. She remembered how she came into that place.

She looked at the guards and luckily they were not paying attention. She put the sunglasses quickly and walked around to find the nearest elevator. She felt so nervous as she heard the elevator is coming up. As soon as the elevator came, she entered in and pushed the button swiftly. One stage cleared. She had to go outside with limited money, without phone and no place to go. She moved herself outside and looked so confused. She didn’t know where to go. She just wanted to go out for her damn house but she didn’t know where to stay. All her mind only for Jonghyun, meanwhile he’s not in Seoul. He’s far away from home and she couldn’t his Australian number.

She decided to go to café nearby. Hope that the cashier didn’t mind to borrow her call. But to whom?  She thought hard. The last person she remembered is Daniel Shin, her ultimate crush back then. She even remembered his address and sometimes his schedule. Yoona knew she just put herself on gambling. Daniel? Really? But he’s with Alicia now. Jonghyun must feel annoyed. She though. With so much hesitation, she dialed his number. He didn’t answer at first. She felt worried. Damn. She didn’t have any place to go. Truthfully, she didn’t have any power, no money, cars, phone, keys to her condo. Her mother took everything from her since their arrival. Yoona bit her lips and returned the phone after three times calling Daniel. She then ordered with her only cash to buy a cup of ice chocolate. Well, just another way to say thanks to the staff.  

She just wanted to sit down when suddenly the cashier called her. Yoona felt worried, in case the money she gave was not enough. “Miss?”, she asked.

Yoona turned her head still with her sunglasses, ”Ye?”

“The person you called before is calling you”, she showed her phone. Yoona smiled widely as if it’s the only hope she can rely on.

“Thank you”, she said and put on the phone. “Oppa, where are you?”

She could hear he said “Seoul” and she felt so relieved. She’s just afraid he’s abroad and she’d lose her hope. Yoona’s eyes were suddenly teary. “Can you pick me up? Or can you tell me your address? I’ll explain it to you later.”, she said, almost begging. Yoona could hear him confused. He said he couldn’t pick her up but his driver instead. Not long after that, someone came to pick her up.

She rubbed her belly once again. It’s been hard for them to be far away from Jonghyun.

“Are you okay?”

Yoona tilted her head and found a beautiful woman in front of her. It’s Alicia Jung. She’s pregnant too, but the belly is bigger than her. She predicted it’s around 6 months old. She put a glass of milk on the table in front of her.

“I am okay”, Yoona smiled, “Just a little bit tired”.

“I will ask the maid to prepare a room for you. You need a rest”, she said sincerely as she smiled at her. She looked at her belly too. “You can talk to me later, I guess”. Yoona nodded. She looked at her once again and drank her milk. She felt so safe there. Not long after that, Alicia called her to get inside her room.

“You can rest here”, she showed her the room. Yoona felt so blessed and happy.  

“Is it okay if I stay here for a while, eonni?”, she asked, almost crying.

Alicia smiled, “of course. Take your time. I’ll leave you so you can rest”. Not long after that she left her alone. Yoona could hear Alicia answered her husband’s call, telling that Yoona already came and rest in her room.

She finally could close her eyes for a while. That day was so tough for her and the baby. She wanted to check her pregnancy. But later, later would be okay.

***

Jonghyun quickly moved to the basement. He grabbed his car key and started the engine. He didn’t care about his purpose in the gala that day. Daniel Shin really made him blank. He said Yoona is in his house, with Alicia, and he didn’t know what happened to her. Daniel didn’t want to explain it either. Instead, he gave him the address of his penthouse and told him to get there.

Jonghyun drove his car faster. He really wanted to meet Yoona. Luckily, the place wasn’t far from the hotel. It’s dark already. Jonghyun couldn’t drive properly as he was thinking about Yoona. After weeks, he finally got the news about her. Once he parked his car on the basement, he quickly went up to the address by the elevator. He pushed the button as Daniel Shin told him. He walked along the corridor to find the number. 1211. As Daniel mentioned before, Yoona had been there since yesterday and she really wanted to meet him.

Jonghyun found a door with the number 1211. He already knew Daniel lived in big mansion since he parked his car. He rang the bell and found a maid welcome him. She smiled and let Jonghyun in. His eyes were searching for Yoona.

“Oh you already came?”

He heard a woman’s voice behind him.  He then turned around and found a pregnant woman in front of him. “Alicia?”, he looked a bit confused but suddenly got it. He just remembered that she’s married Daniel Shin.

Alicia came closer. “How are you?”, as she freely gave him a friendly hug. Jonghyun hugged her back.

“As you can see”, he tried to be nice but turned into cynical. To make it less awkward, he showed her a smile.

“Oh I almost forgot. Oppa said you’ll come to see Yoona. She’s in her room”

Jonghyun was back to his sense. “Is she okay?”

“Luckily, yes. I asked my private doctor to check on her. He said Yoona is in fatigue and he gave her vitamin for her and the baby”, she explained it to her while motioning him to Yoona’s room. Jonghyun followed her unconsciously while

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter