Chapter 11: Captured

Captured
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“First kiss just like a drug
under your influence
you take me over you're the magic in my veins
this must be love” (Boom Clap – Charlie XCX)

CLICK!

Yoona captured the pictures of the food with her phone. Jonghyun folded his hand, looking at her moves around the dining table. Yoona was so addicted to post her food into her instagram account lately. Jonghyun could only shake his head, knowing that Yoona also like social media. Not long after that, she pulled his hand to sit in, her hand still held the phone. “We should take a picture of us with our dinner”, she said it clearly. Jonghyun was a bit startled actually, looking at Yoona so damn excited about that.

“You also want to post it on your instagram? Don’t be ridiculous!”, he uttered firmly. The reason is actually simple. If media found out about them, it’d be the headline in Korea.

“Of course not. It’s for my private documentation”, a very lame reason that made her blushed in a sudden. Yet, Jonghyun                 pulled her waist to shorten the distance and took a selfie of them with Yoona held the food. He showed the result to her. Yoona smiled from ear to ear, “You’re indeed a photographer”. Jonghyun showed her his dimples; it made her mesmerized though because he didn’t know he had a beautiful smile.

It’s been two months since they lived in the same building. Yoona still “disturbed” Jonghyun every night (if Yoona didn’t have any schedule) to taste her new recipe. Jonghyun could only sigh and let her drag his body move to her kitchen. It’s his favorite time actually, tasting her food and having a quality time together. Sometimes, after eating her food, he was so sleepy and ended up sleeping on her couch.

 “How is it?”, she asked, waiting for Jonghyun’s reaction about the food. Jonghyun solemnly tasted the Lemon Chicken with Asparagus that she made an hour ago. The last time she made it, it was completely failed, and so that day she tried to make it again.

“Hmm..”

“Why?”, she looked at his expression.

Jonghyun gazed at her intensely, making her so nervous. It felt like attending an audition for her. “It’s good”, he suddenly laughed.

“YA! I was so nervous you know!”, she whined, making him laughed out loud. Jonghyun really loved to .

“You’re a better chef now”, he said it coolly while his hand were busy with the spoon. Yoona stared at her, feeling so grateful and happy. He didn’t know that his simple words could make her heart go crazy. “Thank you”, she replied, “I will cook for you more often in the future”. It’s his turn to be hypnotized by her words. It’s like a vow for him honestly. Future? What kind of future does she mean? He thought.

In fifteen minutes the food was gone into their stomachs. Jonghyun helped her cleaned up the table. After that he went to the living room, sitting on the couch. Yoona followed him with a bottle of red wine and two glasses. “Shall we?”, she put the bottle and the glasses on the table. Jonghyun winked his eye.

Damn you, John! She cursed.

“Anything to celebrate today?”, he asked while opening the bottle. He then poured the wine into the glass. Yoona accepted it elegantly.

“Hmm… Let’s say to celebrate my independent life? I finally live alone and I can survive”, she raised her glass, Jonghyun did the same and smiled at her.

Suddenly the atmosphere became so quiet and peaceful. Yoona loved that, she loved being around with him. Jonghyun, for any mean, brought her safety and peacefulness. She felt so comfort with him. Meanwhile, Jonghyun couldn’t take his eyes off of her.  For him, Yoona was the worst yet tempting distraction. In his eyes, She looked beautiful day by day.

They talked about everything that night. Firstly, Jonghyun tried to ask about her past relationship. He guessed it right actually, Yoona had no experience in dating even though, she said, some guys tried to approach her. But, she only loved Daniel Shin, until she knew that she’s married with someone who is Alicia Jung, his lifetime crush. Jonghyun found a deep sadness in her eyes, and it made him feel guilty because he asked something inappropriate to her. Yet, she reassured him that she felt better.

“How about your freak fanboy? Is he still disturbing you?”, he dared to ask her. He could see her body a bit trembled. He didn’t want to talk about it actually, but Yoona stopped mentioning him recently and didn’t know why it made him worried somehow. Jonghyun narrowed his eyes, “Something happened, right?”

Yoona sighed, trying so hard to give him a smile. “I still can handle it. He just… sent me some threatening messages. But, I didn’t reply any of them”. Jonghyun reached her hand and squeezed it softly, signaling his support. She then smiled and sipped her wine again. Jonghyun gulped, realizing that Yoona felt a bit emotional that night.

It’s almost ten o’clock actually when they were talking about anything. First, they talked about Daniel and Alicia (he finally wanted to talk about it) and talked about the freak admirer and discussed how to handle him and remained calm. Once in awhile they talked about unnecessary things and it felt like they’re a couple who shared everything after office hour.

Yoona’s face was reddened. Jonghyun stared at the bottle of wine, unconsciously they drunk a half of it. “My mom said I will hire a chef when I get married but now I can cook. I really want to brag my skill to her”, she said nonchalantly. She told him her childhood story and how she couldn’t eat raisin because it looked so nasty. Once in a while, she could see Jonghyun chuckled. They enjoyed the night until their gap disappeared. She’s about to explode because of the sudden happiness that entered in her heart. Jonghyun looked at her eyes, there’s a glimpse there that could hypnotize him.

“I guess it’s enough for you”, he took her glass and put it on the table.

“No. I still can handle it”, she sipped till the last drop, one shot. She wanted to pour it again but Jonghyun prevented it. He shifted the glass and the bottle away. He knew Yoona started to be drunk as she laid her head on the couch, pouting . Her fingers were playing with him, comparing how big his hand is. Jonghyun remained silent, letting her touch his fingers. Meanwhile, his free hand her hair, “You look sleepy”

“Aniya”, she blinked her eyes slowly, Jonghyun smiled at her. Yoona’s face suddenly came close to him, whispering something. “I’m still hungry, John”.

Her face was so close so he could feel her breath swept his face, lurking something inside him. Yoona wanted to back to her position but Jonghyun quickly caught her face. He cupped her face, staring at her eyes intensely. Her doe eyes were fascinated him. Strangely, Yoona felt so relaxed, even when Jonghyun dared to touch her lips. She even moved her body closer to him, and that moment Jonghyun claimed her lips. He couldn’t hold it anymore. The lips that he’s been craving

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter