Chapter 16: It Won't be Broken

Captured
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jonghyun opened his eyes slightly when the sun shone through the window. He was so tired last night. After he came back, he made love with Yoona and it’s terribly tore down his energy. He turned his head and found a beautiful creature within his embrace. Yoona slept with him last night, and it was the first time she did it. She gave him everything. A smile appeared on his face, looking at how beautiful she is when she’s sleeping. His free hand swiftly caressed her soft cheeks, making her make a soft sound, a mumble.

He kept her eyes on her for a long time, kissing her forehead once in a while. He actually felt sad remembering that she will be gone to Korea soon. “I will get bored if you’re not here”, he whispered. It made her awaken. “Good Morning”, he said a bit louder as he gave him a peck on her lips. Yoona received the kiss without refusing. He looked at her eyes deeply, her beautiful doe eyes. He knew that she wanted to reply but was so sore. “You have a sore throat indeed. I’ll get a glass of water for you”, he got up instantly and realized that he’s still . Yoona tried to cover her eyes. “You already saw it all last night, no need covering your eyes”, he smirked as his hands reached the white t-shirt and boxer nearby. Yoona blushed.

After a while, Jonghyun brought the glass and gave it to her. Yoona lifted his body a bit, covering her upper body. “Feeling better?”, he asked. Yoona nodded.

“It’s indeed your first time”, he mumbled. There’s a pride within his voice. Yoona’s eyes were staring at the blood stain on the duvet. She gasped actually. Jonghyun looked at her as she tried to lift her body and grabbed the bathrobe on the floor, but she grimaced.

 “Ouch”

Jonghyun took the bathrobe and put it on her. Yoona truthfully was a bit shy, remembering about last night. She tried to move her legs but it’s so hurt. Jonghyun noticed that and helped her to stand.

“Is it that bad? Seems like I was too hard on you”, he grinned. Yoona hit his chest weakly, “I blame you, it hurts”.

Jonghyun lifted her body and brought her to the bathroom. He made her created an “AAWW” sound. He let her sat on the toilet to make her comfortable. “Take your time. I’ll make the breakfast”, he quickly pecked her lips and left her inside. Jonghyun knew that he had to give her a reward. He wanted to appreciate what she had done to him. She sacrificed her ity to him and Jonghyun realized he had to treat her a hundred times better. So, he decided to make pancakes for breakfast and wanted to stay at home today. Jonghyun realized that he missed her and she needed a friend at home.

He put the last pancakes on the plate when someone came near him. It’s Yoona who looked better with her white pajamas dress. She walked slowly as he smiled at her. “Special treatment for my queen”, he put the plate in front of her. Yoona smelled it and smiled at him. Jonghyun then grabbed his plate and sat beside her. He started to feed her, pampering her.

“What do you want to do today?”, he asked while munching his pancakes.

“Hmm. I want to go out but my legs hurt I feel like I wanna stay at home”, she pouted , showing her aegyo. it’s such a turn on.

“So I will be at home then”, he answered. Yoona widened her eyes, “seriously? Don’t you have a lot of works to do?”

“Well… it’s true but I have to make a quality time with my girlfriend”, he . Yoona grinned.

After breakfast, both managed to take a shower and spent the whole day at home. Jonghyun was actually trying to pamper her in the apartment. Both were spending their quality time at home, watching DVDs and listening to Jonghyun’s skill with his guitar. Yoona always loved to hear his sweet voice. They sat on the couch together. Yoona was leaning her head on the couch’s arm and her leg

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter