Fly To Jeju Island..

Miss Arrogant
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Fly to Jeju Island

That night, Ji Hyo start packing her things to bring for her trip at that famous island. She open one of  her drawer and saw a picture a young girl with school uniform with a little boy kiss that girl right cheek. They look very happy like they have a close brother-sister relationship. Ji Hyo take the picture and stare deep into the photo.

“How have you been bubble? I’m miss you so much, do you know?” she talked as she talking in person. Then she put that photo to her chest and embracing it.

“Where are you going?” soft tone voice was heard by Ji Hyo. She turn and saw Nara was crossing her hand at the door. Nara enter the room and sit beside Ji Hyo.

“I want to see my old house,” Ji Hyo said while smiled at Nara.

“Oh so you want go to Jeju Island. I thought you don’t have anybody that know you?” Nara asking her while scratching her head.

“Maybe there are somebody that know about my family, I will search on them.”

“There are any other reason? Sorry for being asked, but I thought all your family have…” before she can say, Ji Hyo cut it,

“Dead? You mean? Actually, I want to search someone that really mean to me. You will know it one day,” Ji Hyo ruffles  Nara’s hair.

“Introduce it to me that special person,okay,” Nara put up her right thumb. They laughing.

 

**********************************************************************************

At 8 am, Ji Hyo getting her bag into her car. She want to get early because she has to pick up Hye Su first then go to the Gimpo Airport that take for less than one hour. They have to be there at 9 am so that they do not miss the flight.

“Take care, I will back in few days,” Ji Hyo waving at Nara. They waving each other. Before, Nara enter the house she saw that all Vixx member were get ready to go somewhere far as they  put their luggage into the van.

“Where are you going?” Nara asking curious.

“Oh, noona, we’re going to Jeju Island for photo shooting,” N answered.

“Oh, really? You might be meet with Ji Hyo there. She also going a trip there.”

“Oh, that Miss Arrogant?Oops, sorry,” Ken slipped his words.

“Never mind, she not here anyway, hahaha,” Nara not angry with Ken’s comments.

“I’m sorry for Ken’s words. Ken, you should not talked like that,” Leo said polite.

“Anyway, we going first, see later and take care,” the dongseng line waving Nara.

 

**********************************************************************************

Ji Hyo wear headphone and low down her chair so that she can’t can get rest her body. Meanwhile, Hye Su watching a horror movie. She was cover her face with her palms because the movie has many frighten scene and sometimes she let out a small scream from .

“If you scared, why did you watched horror movie?” Ji Hyo looking at Hye Su face.

“Because it more fun than watching romance movie. By the way, where are going after all?” Hye Su let out her question after keep it yesterday.

“We’re going to find my old house. I’ve wanted to look for my house for a long time but this is the right time I think,” Ji Hyo said while her eyes on her book she reading it.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter