New neighbour??

Miss Arrogant
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hyung, you know we will going to have new neighbour.”

“Oh,really? Who tell you about this, maknae?” that tanned boy asked.

“Auntie Kim was told me yesterday. And she said that person was a young lady.”

“When will she arrives?” asked the pretty boy with dimple.

“Maybe, today.”

**********************************************************************************

A lorry arrives at the land in front of the two stories house. All boxes from the lorry were carried out and were placed in the home. Two young ladies were standing tall while crossing their hands. A young lady looks very elegant with her style while the other wearing spectacles and looks like very highly education.

“Unnie, this house look small than we live before, don’t you think?” asked the spectacles lady.

“Hmmm, yes, but it might better than before. Our old neighbourhood are dangerous for young ladies such us,” the other answered without doubt.

Then an old couple come near to them without they unknowingly. These two still chatting and suddenly, “We got ladies here.”

The elegant one was shocked with the loud voice, “Oh my mum!”

She sat and her chest while lift up her face and she saw old couple were standing in front them.

“Omona! Are you okay, sorry for make you surprised, by the way we are your neighbour and we live in front you,” the old women help she to get up.

“ By the way my name is Lee Eun Yi and this is my husband, Im Tae Kwon,” they introducing themselves.

“Ah yes, my name is Jang Nara, this is Song Ji Hyo.”

“Should we hold a party for welcoming both of you? We got quite nice neighbourhood here, oh and beside your house is a dorm for a group of boys and they living there,” Auntie Eun Yi pointed a house.

“But it not like dorm enough I see?” Ji hyo confuse.

“Hahaha, it just they live together that why it called as dorm.”

Ji hyo and Nara nodded.

“Anyway, if you wants something just call us,” Auntie  Eun Yi waving at them.

That night, they unpacking their things and arrange it. They got tired after  a few hours arranging their stuffs. They take a rest on their  chocolate couch while drinking a cup of tea.

“Why do you make tea? I want hot chocolate,” Ji Hyo cooed a complained to her best friend.

“Just drink it, anyway do you feel secure here than our old house, Ji Hyo-ah?”

“This house was suggested by my uncle, he really love me, of course he want the best for me, besides this house is near to your hospital, right?”

“Do you think our new neighbour will be handsome and hot?” she getting excited after the old couple tell about their neighbour.

“Do you mean the couple?”

“No, the boys group that live next our house,” Nara get excited when she telling about that.

“Take care of your boyfriend first ,geez, this girl,” she said with annoying face.

“And I also hope you can find your destiny here, I too worried about you. You know about that?” Nara said with concern.

“Just worry about yourself, your boyfriend just call me earlier and said that you not pick up your phone, did you quarrel again? Take care of him, he really good to you, understand?” and they suddenly hear the door’s bell ringing.

Ji Hyo went to open the door and when she look there are six boys smiling brightly.

“We want to welcome you and introduce ourselves,  real V, V.I.X.X, hello this is Vixx,” the tanned skin leader start their i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter