Take a little break

Miss Arrogant
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I want to take a leave for few days,” suddenly Ji hyo burst out her plan.

Nara had turned to Ji hyo and tilting her head, “Why?”

“Haa…. I don’t know. After I’m met with them, I felt that my disease became worst. Every night, I've got nightmare. And….and….it really terrible,” she cupped he face with her palms.

Nara is up and down Ji hyo’s back concern for what is being faced by her.

“I know it hard. But you know that I’m here for you, right? Let faced it together,” she embrace her friend to make her heart feel calm. Jihyo rested her chin on Nara shoulders. She really felt exhausted for all these.

“Do you want hot chocolate? It can make you mood up,” Nara suggested.

Ji hyo just nodded with Nara and she straight away go to the kitchen to make for both of them hot chocolate.

Ji hyo leans her head on the couch. Her head was held up staring the plain ceiling.

She suddenly heard a knocked from the main door. She gets up from the couch to see who was outside. Without thinking she opens the door.

“Noona, where have you been these days? I miss you so much,” it was Ken. He ambushed Ji hyo a surprise hug and a kiss to her cheek. He looks so happy when he can see Ji hyo. Ji hyo was surprised with Ken sudden action and could not give any words to him.

“Noona are you okay?” Ken waved his hand in front of Ji hyo’s face.

   “Oh….yeah..I’m okay..just I’m very surprise you here,” she swallowed her saliva. Ken still smiled brightly.

“Where are the others?”

“Oh….they at dorm.. playing themselves.”

“Come in,” at last Ji hyo let Ken enter the house but still she feel uncomfortable.

Ken take a sit on couch while Ji hyo head to the kitchen for make drink for him.

“Why are you here? Just sit down, I will take these to the living room.”

“Ken was here and I should serve him drink,” her hands trembling and Nara saw it.

She calms down Ji hyo by holding both her hands, “You can do it.”

They looking at each other and Ji hyo slightly nodded.

“I will go the living room first okay?” Nara leaves the kitchen.

Ji hyo bring the drink to the living room and Ken was happily talking to Nara.

“Noona, Nara noona said that you will take a break for a few days, is it true?” Ken look at Ji hyo. Ji hyo take a look at Nara at give an unsatisfied face to her. Nara just ignoring Ji hyo’s glared.

She sigh, “Yes, I will take day off start from tomorrow.”

“So, can I come here as I’m also will not have any schedule tomorrow? Please?” Ken making puppy eyes persuading her. Ji hyo feels hesitant to let him come to house as she felt uncomfortable with men. She looks at Nara given sign to her about it.

“What can I do now?” they talking with their mind and eyes.

“Trust me. This can be your therapy for your fears. Just play with him,” as she nodded make Ji hyo confident with her plan.

“Okay, you can come but what we’re going to do tomorrow?” at last Ji

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter