Tragedy

Miss Arrogant
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Ji hyo and Tae Joon start calling Ji hyo’s sister name. But still did not receive any response.

“Oppa can you search her over there?”

“All right, you search her at that area, we meet here again after an hour, promise?” he intertwined his fingers with Ji hyo’s.

She nodded agreed with that plan.

**********************************************************************************

Ji Hyo wandering around the bushes and keep calling her sister until she arrive at abandoned cottage.

She felt an urge to go there.

And she saw a man doing something to a high school girl student. Thrilled with what she had saw with her both eyes, she tried to get away from there but her feeling is not right.

She peeks and she saw half girl was struggling with that lustful man that keeps trying to kiss her.

She shocked she saw that thing. His sister bag was landing beside her. Ji hyo can’t control her anger anymore when she saw that. She rammed onto that man and hit him many times.

“What are you doing, ?” he yelled as soon as he was getting many hits from Ji hyo. He grabbed Ji hyo’s hand and slammed her body onto the floor. And now she was struggling to fight with him.

“What are doing to my sister?” She screamed to his face but his smug face doesn’t go away. He now has another prey.

“You came to me too fast. I want to finish up your sister first but since you here, let me feel you.”

Her clothes were ripping roughly and she was breathless to let herself go. She tried again but what a weak girl can do. She just hoping that somebody can hear she screamed. Her eyes turn to her sister weakly wake up to save her from that beast wearing a human mask.

“Unnie, please don’t come here.”

**********************************************************************************

“Where am I? Heaven? Unnie?” whispering herself, she tried to open her eyes.

“She is wake up! Doctor!”

“That voice? Ahjumma?”

“Thankfully, you finally conscious!”

“Unnie? Where is my unnie? Ahjumma?” Ji Hyo furiously screamed her sister.

“Calm down, Ji hyo , please, for God sake,” Tae Joon’s mum crying hold her.

Ji hyo finally calm herself after she saw the tears. She felt guilty made that old woman break into tears.

“Please…. Don’t cry ahjumma. Tell me where is my sister?”

“Your sister still unconscious from her coma,” Tae Joon’s mum telling her the sad news.

“What do you mean by that? Coma? Is she hurt? Did the guy did something horrible to her? I want to see my sister right now!”

“Please, your body still need a lot rest,” Tae Joon holding tight on her.

Ji hyo crying hard in Tae Joon embraces. She really does not know what to do now. Tae Joon felt sorry for her but he only can give a warm hug.

**********************************************************************************

“Unnie, I know that you can hear me well. Please wake up,” Ji hyo begging her only sister. Her tears accompanied her since yesterday.

She knew from Tae Joon that her sister was heavily bleeding when she was brought to hosp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter