Protect

Miss Arrogant
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“If you ever dare to lay your hand on her, you will regret it!” the voice sound very angry.

It was Nara who accidentally passing by the alley and saw the scene.

She quickly came to Ji hyo who trembling from her fear while Ji hyo’s worker was kneeling and crying.

“Now, who are you dared to interfere in our business. Just get away while I’m still good to you,” he warning.

“And you, who are you dared to hurt my friends? While I’m still nice to you, get away from my sight!” she mocking him.

That man felt his pride hurt and begin hitting them. Nara was slapped by them man until her lips bleeding.

“Nara! Yah!!! How dare you! I will not let you go!” Ji hyo burst out her anger. She smashed him with wooden stick without scared that he will return the pain back. The man fighting Ji hyo’s back when he felt the pain from his back.

He tried attacking Ji Hyo and she was slapped by accident. Ji Hyo’s lips were bleeding.

“Ji Hyo!” Nara yelled. That man had ran after he saw the situation because he knew he will be in trouble.

“Ji Hyo? Are you allright?”

“Yes, I’am. Are you okay? Did you hurt anywhere?” her voice sounded very weak.

“Miss, I’m sorry. All this is my fault. Forgive me,” Soo Jin started to cry.

“Please don’t cry, I will be okay,” Ji Hyo smiled weak.

Two of them help Ji hyo so that she can stand up.

“What wrong? What happen to miss?” Hye Su saw Ji Hyo’s cheek was reddening and her lips were wounded.

“I was hit by a man that tried to hurt Soo Jin. I’m worrying about Soo Jin? Are you all right? Soo Jin-ah?”Ji Hyo making eyes contact with her but Soo Jin keep lowered her head.

“I’m sorry Miss. I’m apologized for my father. I don’t know how he knew that I’m working here…” before she could finish her words Ji Hyo cutting it.

“It’s not your fault.  I’m really okay, see?” Ji Hyo holding Soo Jin’s hands.

“Noona!!! Are you all right? Who hit you? Tell me??”  Ken suddenly barged into Ji Hyo and run to her. While the other members also behind him following Ken.

“You…. How did….Nara!!!!”

“I think they should know,” Nara making innocent face.

“Noona, are you really all right? If you felling not well we should go to hospital,” Hong bin really worried about her.

“He is right. I will accompany you to hospital, how about that?” Ken suggested it.

“No, it’s okay, I just wanted all of you comfortably in my café while I doing my job. Let’s go Soo Jin, we need some space to talk,” Ji hyo grabbing Soo Jin’s hand and dragging her outside of the café. They really dumbfounded with Ji hyo suddenly action.

**********************************************************************************

“It’s okay, just tell me, why your father being like that to you?” Ji Hyo really concerned about her employee.

“Ermmmm…….actually he is not my real father, he is my step -father. He had married with my mum since I in my middle school. Actually, he is really kind hearted. Please don’t misunderstanding him. He just felt desperate since he was being chased by loan shark, Unni.”

Soo Jin suddenly sighed. Ji hyo turn her face to Soo Jin and her hands hugging Soo Jin’s shoulders.

“Soo Jin-ah, you have me.”

That night, Ji Hyo became her black knight.

**********************************************************************************

Ji Hyo alone, walking along the street. She took a bus to get back home after she left her car at her café. That night, she felt really lonely. But she doesn’t know that she was observed by somebody that maybe sooner or later ambushed her.

  But Ji Hyo instinct sharply felt something wrong. She is accelerating her steps while her heart being heavy with fear.

The person who was stalking her noticed that and keep his pace as Ji hyo. He lost Ji Hyo in the dark alley. He walking slowly and without aware about the danger, he was knocked by Ji Hyo.

“Hongbin??”

***************************************************

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter