A Surprise

Miss Arrogant
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ji hyo still hiding and she getting more scared if the men would know she here. Her cold sweat dripping down to her neck.

“Who’s there? Just get out from your hiding!” he yelled.

*********************************************************************************

Ravi called out loud the person who hiding at the back of one of doors. Ken and Hyuk look at each other. Hongbin, Leo, and N were outside waiting for them.

They come close slowly to the sound they heard before. And it was a surprised when they saw Ji hyo was closed her eyes while cried soundless.

“Noona! What are you doing here?” Hyuk asking when he saw that woman was sat trembled. Ji hyo open up her eyes and saw Hyuk, Ravi and Ken were standing in front her confused.

“I’m…I’m…..”before she could finish her words she fainted on the floor.

“Noona!” three of them yell panic.

“Noona! Are you okay?” Ken cupped the back of Ji Hyo’s head and put it on his lap.

Meanwhile, Hongbin,N and Leo were outside before rushing when they hear screaming from inside the house.

“What’s happening? Oh!! Noona!!” Hongbin running to them.

“Why did Ji hyo Noona fainted? Did something bad happen to her? Is she hurt?” N was panic and attacking them with questions.

“She suddenly collapsed to the floor before we know the reason why she here,” Ravi explained the situation.

“What are we gonna do now?” Leo interrupt them while crossing his hands. He look worried about Ji hyo.

“Hyung, do you have water? Maybe water can make her conscious back?” Hyuk calm the situation wisely. N give his drink water to Hyuk. With the water Hyuk get on his knee and splattering over her face. Slowly, Ji hyo open her eyes then she  saw Vixx members around her. She wake up furiously from Ken’s lap and hit Ken’s chin.

“Aww… it’s really hurt,” Ken rubbed his chin.

“Noona, why are you here?” Hongbin feel he need to calm Ji hyo then he grab Ji hyo’s right hand. He can saw fear from Ji hyo’s face when traces of Ji hyo’s tears can be seen from Ji hyo’s cheeks. When Ji hyo hear Hongbin’s sweet side she feel more safe.

“This is my old house,” Ji hyo still avoid her gaze with others .

“This is your old house?” all of them say the same thing loudly simultaneously and looking at each other.

“I’ve found her finally,” Ken thought himself.

 

**********************************************************************************

“Oh unnie, how was it? Did you found your house?” Hye Su asking Ji Hyo when she enter the room.

“I found it…. But…ha….” Ji hyo release a long sigh.

“Why? Anything happen? You look so pale too,” Hye su take a look Ji hyo face.

“I met them,” she replied weak.

“Who?” Hye su at stared Ji hyo.

 

**********************************************************************************

“This house belong to my neighbour but when

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter