A Dark Past

Miss Arrogant
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nara stares on the laptop screen for a long time. If her eyes got laser, it will make a hole on the laptop screen. Seems like her mind not on her works.

She memorized her first meeting with Song Ji Hyo. That day was a heavy raining when she had to get home late because of her duty as secretary of Student Council.

Flashback

“Aww man…. Why must today?” she throw her look outside of windows. Today, the raining was really heavy. Her eyes captured a figure of girl that was under the rain. Seems like she enjoying herself.

“But why I feel that water that dripping from her eyes not from the rain? Look like she crying,” Nara herself.

After a few minutes, that girl with wet uniform had entered to the one of the door beside Council Student room. Nara’s curiosity urged her to get know what she doing. Nara head out from the room and walking to the library that just beside the room. Slowly, she open up the door and heard crying sound back the door.

“Hey, what's wrong?” Nara asked.

That girl stopped crying and held up her head to see who talked to her. They looking each other for a while and an awkward feeling spiked on them suddenly. The atmosphere became silent.

Nara open to start the conversation, “Anything had happened to you?”

That girl is still silent.

“Anyway, you can trust me. Just tell me,” Nara slowly approaching her. That girl stand up and staring the floor.

“They don’t like me…” she feels a bit hesitant talking with Nara.

“Who?”

“Girl in my class.”

“What is your name?”

“My name is….. Ji hyo…. Song Ji hyo.”

“My name is Nara. Jang Nara. If girls in your class don’t want to be your friend, let me friend with you then, it is okay?” Nara winks.

A curve from Ji hyo’s lips slightly moved.

 

 **********************************************************************************

“Look, what I have brought. Kimbab!” Nara shows to Ji hyo her lunch box. “What did you bring, Ji hyo?”

“Just a plain bun,” she looks sad.

“Kitty, please don’t be sad. I can share with you my lunch box, okay?” Nara offers her lunch.

“Thanks. Is it okay for you sharing with me?” asks Ji hyo concerns.

“Of course dear! I don’t want my best buddy sad because she just got plain bun to eat.”

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter