Chapter 3

FATE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Song JiHyo wakes up after a long, nice sleep. She feels much more energetic than before. She’s getting ready to go to her work place. At 7.15pm, she starts to walk, heading to the café. Starting today, she will walk to the café because Hyo Jin is going to be busy with her project. JiHyo also didn’t intend to ask her to drive JiHyo every day. She also refuses Kang Joon’s invitation to pick her up everyday. She told them that she wants to walk to the café, to enjoy some fresh air. Well, that’s the excuse she could come up with. Fortunately, both of them accept the excuse. As soon as she arrived at the café, she’s been greeted with her unnis’ hug . They are all getting ready to leave for their classes. “Oh, unni. You guys are already going?”, JiHyo ask with a blur face. She wants to spend more time with them though. “Yeah, we’re having a few test starting this week. So , we’re going to leave earlier than before. I’m sorry we couldn’t spend more time with you”, Dahee smiles to JiHyo and bid goodbye to her.

“It’s okay, JiHyo, we’re always here to make you happy!!”, Wasabi and Ramen shout happily. JiHyo giggles when both of them fighting that they are better brother for JiHyo. Kang Joon who’s watching them from the male staff room smiles brightly. JiHyo then walks to the female staff room to change her clothes. She was startled when she saw Kang Joon standing at the front of male staff room, smiles brightly to her. “Have you been standing here long, hyung?”, JiHyo ask Kang Joon with a blur face. “Yeah. Looking at you smiling makes me  happy”, Kang Joon just blurts the words, makes JiHyo’s face much more blur than it already did. Kang Joon laughs seeing JiHyo’s face. He ruffles her hair and leaves JiHyo in a total confusion.

the café starts to flow by people . JiHyo, Wasabi and Ramen are busy with the unstoppable customer come to the café. Wasabi and Ramen are making the drinks ordered by the customer while JiHyo and Kang Joon are taking orders from the customers.  After more than five hours standing and working passionately, the customers are no longer be seen in the café. Four of them plop and squeezed themselves on the sofa. JiHyo gets stuck in the middle of those three young guys but she didn’t let out any voice as all of them just so tired. “Woa. We’ve never had these much customers come in! I guess this is JiHyo’s luck! Yah, Kang Joon. I think the mark up profit for the café this month can be higher!”, Wasabi speaks after they stay silence for a few minutes. “Yeah. That’s right! I even notice that too”, Ramen looks at Kang Joon. “You’re right. Aigoo .. Uri JiHyo, our lucky charm .. Thanks for willing to work here with us”, Kang Joon pat JiHyo’s head. The other two guys make faces when they saw Kang Joon trying to being cute with JiHyo. JiHyo ignores them and smiles to Kang Joon.

The clock shows that it is already 2.30am. Wasabi and Ramen already leave them because they have to prepare for an interview tomorrow. Kang Joon is wiping the glasses with a towel at the counter. JiHyo is sitting at the corner of the café, looking at her laptop. She stares at her laptop and trying to think of what story she should make. JiHyo is an author  in a website called Asian Fanfic. It’s a site where all the fans of KPOP get to make or read stories that are made by fan. She’s not famous in AFF but she do have some particular fans, liking and reading her fanfic.Suddenly, a boy wearing a hoodie and a black mask enter the cafe. “Oh, Mark. You come! Where’s the others?”, Kang Joon greets the boy happily. “They’re all exhausted. But you know I can’t live without drinking your caramel latte even just one day. ”, Mark smiles sheepishly and make his puppy eyes. Kang Joon laughs and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter