chapter 6

let me go(even if it hurts) [Editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

         alright so in this chapter xiumin is already getting of the plane and is in the airport waitiing for yixing to come and get him. just so none of you get confused. also i have an oc in this story and JYJs Jaejoong is in it too. also changmin might seem a little weird at first but this is for the sake of the development of his friendship with xiumin.

 

      

          i had always hating airports as a kid especially having to wait not only for your luggage at times but having to wait for someone you dont  even know to come and get you. the worst part was that i had no idea who chens cousin was and how he looked liked so how in the world was i gonna find him. i didnt know where to go so i just stood their where we exited from, waiting for yixing to get me. i looked around and watched as people young and old met with their families or friends.as i continued to look i saw a happy couple chatting and hugging and all of a sudden i felt weird because all around me people were happy and here i was miserable. 

    

    didnt i deserve to be happy and have a nice life i thought as i turned away and looked at the ground, i was about to walk off and leave  before i heard someone calling my name and i turn around to see a tall man with a smaller man next to him. ''are xiumin by any chance'' the  smaller boy said as he tried to calm down his breathing. i wanted to laugh since the smaller boy looked so out of breath and the taller guy  look okay and fine. i smile as i say ''yes i am, and one of you must be yixing right''. ''oh right sorry im yixing and this giant here is changmin''  the smaller or yixing said as the other boy nodded to me.

 

   ''its nice to meet you changmin-ah and you too yixing-ah'' i said as i bowed down to them. ''well then now that we found you lets get going the others are at home waiting for you to get their'' yixing said as he grabbed my luggage and started walking away with the other boy already ahead of us. i felt weird around changmin since he barely said anything and he just stood their, if he hadnt nodded to me i would have thought he was a statue but i had to admit he was good looking but then again i had a boyfriend, if luhan even counted as that i thought as i followed after yixing. as iwalked with yixing i remembered he said other but who did he mean by others i thought as i closer to him to ask him that. 

 

  ''wait yixing-shi what do you mean by others'' i whispered as i looked at changmins back. ''he means our friends dummy, they know about you from chen and they all want to meet you'' changmin said as he took out something from his pocket and opened th car door. ''YAH! im not a dummy for your informationand  i could be older than you for all you knew'' i shouted as i stomped my feet and walked to changmin. ''well your acting like a kid for your information, and plus you should learn to call me hyung since im older than you kid'' he said as he turned and put my luggage away. i stood still as i stared at him because he just replied calmly and usually when i do that luhan gets mad and screams right back at me and second did he just call me a kid.

 

 '' now move and get in the car before i drag you and put you in there myself kiddo'' he said as he flicked my forehead. i felt angry as he flicked my head and moved away to get in the car, i was about to make a snarky reply before someone laughing reached my ears and i turned around to see yixing laughing while staring after changmin. ''what are you laughing at'' i huffed as i moved to get into the car with yixing getting on behind me, ''well its just that ive never seen changmin like that, well atleast not ever since that happened'' yixing said as he stared out the window. ''what do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter