Going Crazy

let me go(even if it hurts) [Editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'm being crazy because I really want to, want to know

Where you are right now and what you are doing

I can't do anything because of thoughts about you

The night is growing darker like this, but why can't I contact you?

I text you, I call you hundreds of times

I am getting crazy because of you

   

Luhan Pov                    

 

  As I walked out the house thinking of what I was doing right now. Here I was going to meet my ex-boyfriend while my real boyfriend left and was probably gone. Yes, I know I’m probably a jerk for choosing to meet him instead of looking for my boyfriend, but can you blame me. This was the boy I’ve been in love with for so long that I’ve naturally become so dependent of him and still care deeply for him. Walking towards the park and looking for a guy with cotton candy hair and to find him was easy since he was tall and there weren’t many people here in the first place since its already night. I walk towards where he is sitting on the bench with his head down and I sit down next to him.

  "What’s so urgent that you wanted to meet me Sehun" I say as I turn to stare at the playground."h-hyung d-do y-you t-think t-that i-im s-stupid" sehun slurred out while facing me. as I turn towards him the smell of alcohol hits me and when I’m finally looking at him, I can see that his face was flushed, and his eyes were b with unshed tears. "W-what’s wrong sehun-ah" I ask him as I take in his horrible appearance from his messed-up hair to tousled clothes. " H-he left me Hyung, kai-Hyung left me because he said he didn’t love me anymore" sehun slurred out as tears started running down his face. Somehow seeing him like this reminded me of how I looked when he left me claimed the same thing kai did. What happened to me is now happening to him somehow like karma hitting but even though back then when I was angry at him and wished this happened to him, now seeing him like this I couldn’t help but feel sorry and worried for his health and mental state.

  Staring at his crying face I didn’t respond to him instead I got up and put my hand in front of him. "Come on sehun I’m not leaving you here alone. I’m going to take you home until you can go home by yourself not drunk" Saying this I pulled him up and put one hand around his waist. I half-dragged and half-pulled him in the direction of the mine and minseoks house. As we got closer to the house, I started to pull out my keys from my pocket and walked up the stair bringing a half-conscious sehun inside and shutting the door behind me.

  I put my keys away and take of sehuns coat and threw it on the sofa that was close to the bedroom as I dragged him towards it. As we stood in front of the bedroom, I opened the door and opening it made me remember that minseok was gone but right now I couldn’t focus on that as I had to take care of sehun.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter