chapter 5

let me go(even if it hurts) [Editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                           Luhan Pov 

 

   I woke up to the sound of someone walking around. Thinking it was probably sehun whom had woken up i get up and walk toward the room to see him walking to the bathroom. "Sehun-ah are you okay" i say as i walk towards him only to see that he was crying. "It hurts so much hyung why cant he see how much it hurts for him to leave me like this" sehun said as he hit his chest. I quickly grab his hands to keep him from hitting himself. "Do you love me hyung or is it out of pity that your helping me" he said as he turned to me and looked at me with teary eyes.

 "i dont know sehun-ah because xiumin is the one i want" i say as i look away and start leading him towards the living room sofa and sat him down. " did you truly leave me behind hyung" i look at him when he said that because i never left him i had loved him and even now their was something telling me i never stopped loving him i thought as i grabbed his hand and held it. "  i dont know sehun but if you want the truth i never stopped loving you maybe i dont love you as much as before but i know i still love you but im sorry because i cant let xiumin go hes mine but you arent. You left me behind for kai. Dont you think that hurt me, having the man i love the most leave me behind for his best friend" i shouted at him as i felt tears fall down my eyes. 

 "Dont cry hyung i know what i did was stupid because take a look at what ive done and whats happened to me but cant you give me one more chance?" Sehun said as he held me against his chest. "Maybe sehun-ah but when xiumin is found i want you gone ok" i said as i looked away. I knew there and now that i was a selfish who wanted everything not caring if anyone got hurt. " i dont care hyung as long as i get to be with you for awhile thats all i want and need. Someone to hold onto" he said as he seperated from me and smiled. I nodded my head at what he said."Im gonna go take a shower hyung" sehun said as he got up.

  "Ok their will be some clothes outside the bathroom that you could put on" i said as i got up and walked towards the room but before i could walk away sehun grabbed my wrist and pulling me against him before leaning forward and kissing me. The kiss he gave me was like no other he kissed me slow and gently. I didnt respond at first but after a second i kissed him back with fervor. I didnt want gentleness i thought as he my bottom lip asking for permission which i gladly granted letting him explore my mouth. Then an image of a crying xiumin flashed in my mind and i quickly pulled away from him. "I-im sorry hyung i just couldnt help myself" sehun said as he looked down. I chuckled at him because he was usually more brave and was the kind to do whatever he wanted. 

 "Its okay sehun but you should go take a shower now" i said as i walked towards the room. I hear footsteps walking to the bathroom and then a door close. As i walk into the room i cant help but touch my lips but somehow this all felt wrong. I knew it was wrong but somehow i just couldnt bring myself to care about that. All i wanted was to find xiumin but what i truly wanted was to keep both sehun and xiumin for myself eventhough i knew that was pretty selfish of me but i didnt care at all. I look for the clothes that sehun left behind when he was leaving and found them under the bed. I took them out and grabbed them, taking them to the bathroom and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter