LightSaber

let me go(even if it hurts) [Editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You’re a lone flower.
A cold, iced-over gaze,
starlight hidden in the depths.
If only I could wake you
from your long slumber
in the jet black darkness 

 

I sigh as i move away and wait for the detective to come back, i hoped that maybe this detective would be more helpful than that other bastard that couldnt find Minseok. since i knew Minseok would probably come here but i wasnt completly sure. if he wasnt here then id have to put him into the chinese system so that i could find him much easier. 

 

" Sir it seems the person your looking for isnt here. their is no photo or file that we can find for the person your looking for but a friend of mine can help " he said as he came in and sat down in the desk infront of me. " Tell me " i said as i leaned forward towards the desk 

 

" My ally seems to have found something about your friend here. it seems he isnt here but he is in China, where i dont know i just have intel that he is hiden somewhere in china. thats all i can tell you " he said as he stood up and moved to the door. i look at the desk and think of how stupid i am for hinking he would be here and of how close he really was to me, everything just got easier now that i know he is somewhere in China since now all i have to do is put him in the system and see if he shows up or i will have to file him as missing in the system. i smile triumphantly as i get up and thank the man and leave. 

 

Kim Minseok i will find you, i swear i will i thought as i walked out the warehouse and to the car were sehun was in. " so hyung did you find anything? " sehun asked as he the car and drove off. i smile as i answer back " I definitely did sehun, first we are leaving as soon as possible and going to China because thats where he is hiding ".

 

I turn to look out the window and smirk because i will finally find him and he will be mines again. hopefully hes alone and not with anyone else because that would definitely make it harder for me to get him back but it doesnt make it impossible i thought as i watched the street lights pass as a blur. 

 

" If you say so hyung, but are we sure hes there and not somewhere and can we be sure he is alone and not with someone else " sehun said as he parked the car outside the hotel we were staying in. " Look sehun im pretty sure i will find him and then i can be happy " as soon as that left my mouth i felt bad because that meant sehun would be alone now but ive grown to love his company as the years went on. i groan as i slap my head and hear the door next to me close, i turn to look and see sehun walking away and going to the hotel entrance. i rool my head but i accidentally bang my head on the window, i let out a whimper as i take off the belt and open the door to get out. 

 

I close the door as i lock it with the spare keys that i got. I wanted tio believe that maybe just maybe we the three of us could be happy but somehow i had an inkling that things werent gonna go according to my plan. things were definitely gonna be ed up because my brain told me that its been three ing years he definitely isnt alone their has to be people in his life for sure but i hoped not i didnt want to force or hurt Minseok in order to get him to come bak to me especially not when he hates me and sehun. 

 

I walk away from the car and towards the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter