chapter 4

let me go(even if it hurts) [Editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                   XiuMin Pov 

  I woke up to the smell of food being cooked and i thought luhan never cooked and so i get up and notice this wasnt mine and luhans room and then i remember that i had left the house after i saw luhan and sehun together. I get up and walk out the room towards where the smell of food was coming from. 

  "Chen are you their"i called out as i entered the living room."who else could it be hyung and im in the kitchen" he shouted back as i smiled and walked to where the kitchen was. I stop infront of the kitchen as i stared at chen move around the kitchen.as i see him move around i cant help but think that luhan never cooked me dinner or took me out to eat dinner at all. 

  "Hey hyung stop spacing out and go sit down ill take your food" chen said as he grabbed some plates and fork. 

  "Alright i will and thanks chenchen" i said as i moved towards where the table was and sat down on the first chair while chen walked in with my food and coffe. "Here hyung i know how much you love coffee so i took time to make it especially how you like it" chen said as he smiled down at me an giving the coffee and then going back to get his food. 

  As he brought his food and sat down, we ate in silence but not an awkward silence.it was the type of silence i needed to let me think what i would do if luhan went out looking for me. I could go stay with kris up in busan but then i remembered that he was luhans bestfriend so it wasnt a good idea.i had another idea i could go but before i can think about it more i heard chen clear his throat and i look up at him. 

 " Umm....hyung i dont know how to say this but kris-hyung called me last night a few minutes after you fell asleep to tell me that lugan had called him to talk to him and well then he asked if he knew where you were and dont panic hyung he didnt say anything but he said we should be careful because luhan-ah sounded angry" chen said as he looked at me.i could feel my face pale because what if luhan decided to call chen and come here. No i wont allow that i needed to go somewhere else because if kris said it wasnt safe then i need to leave and go somewhere safer away from luhan. 

 "Chen what am i going to do? If luhan comes here hes gonna find me" i said as i panic and thought of what could happen if he found me with chen since for some weird reason he didnt like when i was around chen alot but i didnt care. "Im not letting him get you hyung i have an idea i have a cousin in shanghai,china you can go over their and stay with him until you well think of what you wanna do.i planned this out already i bought the tickets.the plane leaves today at 5:40 and my cousin will be waiting over their for you alright" he said as he grabbed my hand and handed me the tickets he took out his pocket. 

  "Chen how- when did you plan this and what if luhan comes before i leave" i said as i took the tickets and stared at the food no longer hungry. "Come on hyung thats why were leaving early and going somewhere else to kill of time go get your things ill wait for you in the car" he said as he got up and grabbed the dishes and took them to the sink only washing my plate and cup of coffee. 

 I stared after chen as he walked away because he seemed a bit off like something was bothering him. I wait till he walks out the front door and thats when i hurry to the bathroom grab his toothbrush and quickly brush my teeth and use the toilet. I then walk out the bathroom towards my room and start packing all my thing in a suitcase i found in the corner of my room.i stared at it for a while when i found it because i didnt remember it being their when i fell asleep.chen must of put it in here while i was sleeping i thought as i changed my clothes and put my shoes on and walk out the room with my suitcase.

  As i pass the hallway towards the front door i spot a picture of me and chen together that i hadnt seen before. I stopped to stare at it and saw that it was a picture of when it was my birthday and under it was a message. I didnt know if i should read it or not. As i was gonna read it i heard chen call out my name from outside. 

  "Im going chen wait for me" i shouted as i walked away from the photo and towards the front door and out the house towards a new life far away.       

  I walk towards chen car and open the back door and put the suitcase their and then closed it, only to open the front door and once again struggle to get on. As i finally got on i closed the door and see how chen look worried and somewhat mad. "Chen whats wrong? Did something bad happen?" I asked in a worried tone. 

  "Minnie luhan-hyung is coming, so we need to get going and that bastard isnt coming along.hes bringing that other guy" chen said as i saw him grip the steering wheel hard. "Chen calm down please he isnt gonna find me as long as we leave right now and go to the airport or somewhere close" i said as i stared at the clock on the car that read 11:02. It was still too early for us to go to the airport but whatever i thought as i told chen we needed to go. 

 He the car and drived off towards the airport. "Im gonna take you to a cafe near the airport, we can spend sometime their and then go somewhere else and wait till its time for you to leave alright hyung" chen said as he stopped at a red light.i nodded my head not wanting to argue with him since he still looked kind of mad of luhan comin to look for me with sehun. 

  "Chen-ah can i ask you something" i said wanting to ask him about the photo and what it said on the bottom of it. "Sure minnie ask away" he said as he drove into the freeway.

 " Well i just wanted to ask you if you could tell me what was writtwn on a photo of you and i at my birthday since i didnt have time to read it" i said as i turned to look at him and i saw him tense up and grip the steering wheel hard. "Thats nothing you need to know of ok" he said as he   a light. "Were here hyung, come on" chen said as he got out the car. With chens fast driving we got to the cafe fast but i wonder why he didnt want to tell me about what was wri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter