Love in the thin ice

let me go(even if it hurts) [Editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Those freezing hands arent your fault

They carry scars from long before

Afraid to love someone,

You turn your back on the other side of the Words...

 

" Lissa come on hurry up. The snow will start falling soon and its getting really cold outside " A short boy with black dark hair and coal black eyes said as he called out to someone. A shorter figure appeared with honey blond hair and dark blue eyes " But Oppa i really want to see the first snow fall. Havent your parents told you about how the first snow that falls any lie is forgiven" The girl called Lissa said as she stopped midway. Changmin stared at her until she turned away from him and held her hand up as snow slowly started to fall. 

 

" Why would you ever need to be forgiven? Youve never told a lie to anyone " Changmin said as he stared puzzled at the her. " I have and and i feel sorry for lying not just to myself but to everyone else" Lissa said as she turned to look at changmin. 

 

" I fell in love with you when I shouldnt especially since you and her will end up together. Even more when you where just hired by my family to take care of me. You cant love and I know you cant, thats why ive given up the thought of ever making you fall in love with me. I dont deserve someone like you, your nice, kind, brave and everything ive ever wished for but you can never be mines and im ok with that as long as you can be by my side forever" Changmin saw that as she said that tears started running down her pale snow white face. 

 

He couldnt stand seeing her like this he may not love her but he cared for the younger girl so much since she was always enthutiastic about everything and anything yet he fell for her older sister the one who was mean and cruel to the younger girl but he couldnt help it. 

 

" Im sorry, so sorry Lissa please stop crying. I cant love you but if its for you, ill stay by you as long as you need me" Changmin said as he took the Crying girl into his arms. As he pulled her against him, he felt a stab of pain because she was liked this because of him, he couldnt believe that him, the person who promised to protect her was the one hurting her. 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter