Dive

let me go(even if it hurts) [Editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

         

Even if I get hurt I still want to be with you You’re worth it Even if I’m suffocating

I still want to be in the same space with you...

Xiumin Pov

I didn’t think loving you would be this hard. I knew that you had never forgotten him and probably never would, but I had hoped you would. Only a few days ago did I start doubting your love. I thought you forgot about him and that you were just friends, but love is blind and my love for you was blind. I knew all those times that you said that you loved me weren’t true, but I couldn’t help but hope that those words were true.

I started doubting you when I saw you with him hugging and holding hands.at first I thought it was probably because something happened or whatever but now doubts and questions are making their way into my head. What can I think if I find out you still love him and all I was a replacement for him? I know he hurt you so badly that even when he did you still loved him but I became your little rebound I helped you try to forget him but I guess I wasn’t able to make you forget fully about him and I’m sorry for that luhan.

Maybe if I leave and go away, you’ll be happy I thought as I ran towards our home and packed whatever I could need and called Chen to see if I could stay with him for a while. As I walked out of our home, I felt tears running down my eyes. I always thought love was something beautiful like how it was described in fairytales, but I came to find out that it was all pure lies. I look back at the house we bought when we moved in together.as i stared at the house I thought of all the memories that were made and what I was leaving behind.

I walk out onto the street and wait for Chen to come and pick me up so he can take me to his house. I look around waiting for him until I saw a red 4runner coming towards the house and I smiled and grabbed my bags. I move towards the car as Chen parks and walks towards me calling out my name. “Hyung here I’ll get that for you, you just get into the car. If you can" Chen said as he laughed and put my bags in the back of the car. Chen always managed to make me smile no matter what and I thanked him for that I thought as I trued to get on the car.

Why did this idiot get a car that’s so high up knowing how small I was? As

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter