The Fight .

i don't need you ...

You were on your way to class , when 5 girls ( school queenkas ) block your way. You said excuse me. But they wont budge they wont let you walk.   

They dragged you to a corner and surronded you. You bit your lip , you dont know what to do.  i see you hanging out with myungsoo oppa huh? the girl said with fire in her eyes. I .. I .. we were just doing projects... you stuttered. oh really? projects involved eating and sending you home? the other girl step in. Its not what you think it is ! He was the one who asked me ... you said softly. " mua?! did i hear wrongly? he asked you? " the girl laughed. 

" its the truth ! " " ya right " the girl spat. " arent you not scared of anything? why cant you step out for yourself huh? " the girl smirked at you. " please just let me go... " you tried to force through them but failed. " where do you think your going ?! " the woman grabbed your hand and your books dropped on the floor.  " do you think we will let you off so easily after flirting with myungsoo ? " that girl shouted. her words filled with thorns that hurt you , tears welled up in your eyes.

The girl lift your chin up to have a clearer look at you , she uses her finger and pushes your fringe away. " you sure look pretty but too bad your fringe is covering your eyes... are you going to cry ? " the girl laughed. " too bad... soon enough your face will be disfigured , YOU " they said . all you could hear was evil laughter and see their scary faces . 

"i am sorry " you said .One of the girl signal the girls to beat you up. One of the girl is about to punch you when a man grabbed her hand. You looked up... huh? WOOHYUN? you thought. WOOHYUN OPPA WHAT ARE YOU DOING? the girl shouted. SHE IS A SHE DESERVE TO BE BEATEN UP ! the other girl said.

Woohyun glared at them . They back off. Woohyun eyes moves to another direction signaling them to scam. The girls quickly went off but before they go they shouted " this is just a warning ! you better stay away from him ! or else ! " 

Are you alright? woohyun asked. i am fi..fine ... gomawo . you said still shaking. Woohyun helped you pick your books up. " Don't worry if they ever come and harass you again , i will be there so don't worry ! " woohyun said smiling. You started to cry. " Huh? are you hurt any where? did i came at the wrong time? " woohyun asked flustered.

" aniya... its just... " you whispered. " was it about the comments? " woohyun asked. The words they said keep on running through your mind ... flir.......... You nodded. " you dont need to mind as long as your not its okay , arraso? " woohyun said trying to comfort you by patting your back. 

" arraso" you wiped of your tears.  " Good , come on we are almost late for class ! " woohyun said without any warning he grabbed your hand and ran for class.  " huh? "Your heart starts to race. * he is my holding my hand , his hands feel warmth * your cheeks turned red.  " phew we just made it on time , dont dwell on it k ? everything will be fine ! " woohyun smiled and headed to his seat.

All eyes was on you. " what? first it was myungsoo now woohyun too? " " i thought she hated them " " what a hypocrite " people gossip behind.  " YAHHH ! " seyong shouted , they all became quiet. 

" EunAe did something happened? you ok? why are your eyes red and why are your cheeks so red? " seyong asked panicking. 

" i am fine " you said sounding still unstable. * huh what happened? why is she with woohyun ? why is her eyes puffy , did she cried? * myungsoo thought

* flirt... ... ... hypocrite AHHH what did i even do to deserve this? they dont even know me.... woohyun... i didnt know he is such a nice guy.... he actually helped me... what will happen if he was not there? what if they come and find me again? what am i going to do? i need to be strong i cant let them pull me down * you thought

* why was eunae with woohyun? what exactly happened? why does it seemed like she is crying? why isnt she telling me anything? * seyong thought.

woohyun look at you from the back. * is she ok? she still seems to be troubled , should have came earlier * 

The teacher came in ~ lessons started

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

is the update ok? comment to give opinions ok :)