Wrong about you.

i don't need you ...

" HEY ! " myungsoo snapped his fingers. " huh? " i sort of jumped up. " What do you want to order? " myungsoo asked. "one bowl of cold noddles ." i said. " Ok... me too then ! " myungsoo called out " Two bowls of cold noodles" . 

" Do you detest me alot? " " Huh? well... you want to know the truth? " i asked. " Yeah ! " " well... i kind of detest you alot as i kind of see you like a jerk , cos of your apperance and your attitude and all . as it seems like you think every girl would fall for you . so ya. " " Oh... then i won't blame you for that then... i guess? cos on the outside this is how i am.... but inside i am not like that i am really nice and friendly ! i can set my mind to do something if i really want to like just now ! " myungsoo said. " oh.... i guess i am wrong about you then? but why are you telling me this? " 

" i don't know either. " myungsoo touch his neck awkwardly . "What about you? do you dislike me alot too? " i asked. " hmm.. let me see.. " myungsoo tapped his chin. " at first ya... i was new and you gave me that who the hell cares attitude you make me feel like nothing when everybody treat  me like something ! even someone important ! and then you ! you even called me a JERK ! when you dont even know me ! so that kind of piss me off with your i dont care attitude ! " " Ohh... minahe... hehehe i am just like that i dont know why either , but now i seem to know you a little better you dont seem to be a jerk anymore ! " i said.

" WHAT? A LITTLE? i told you quite much, what a little? " myungsoo said. " it seems to be only a little to me ! " " its alot !" " nah, a little " " ALOT" 

~ the food came ~ the waitress said " You couple can continue bickering after i put the food down " the waitress smiled.

" ANIYA ! ? " i said shocked. " you must be mistaken we are not a couple ! " myungsoo said. " You guys look cute together ! " the waitress replied and went off. 

You and myungsoo look at each other , your cheek was turning red you quickly turn away so did myungsoo. 

The atmosphere became quiet and awkward. * aish i need to break this tense up feeling * myungsoo thought

" so how do you find the noddles? not bad right? " myungsoo ask looking kind of shy. " I think its not bad " you replied softly. " i think so too ! " myungsoo smiled. " Oh ya about the assignment ! " i exclaimed. " what about it? " myungsoo asked.

" we could do it after school! " you said.

" oh right , so we stay back after school tomorrow? " 

" yeap . "

" ok then! "

You and myungsoo finished the noddles and decided to head home. 

" we are friends right? " myungsoo asked. " What do you think? " " friends? " myungsoo asked extending his hand to hint you for a handshake. You extended your hand and shake his hand . " Friends " you both smiled at each other.

" Need a ride home? " " Huh a .. a ride home? " " Yeah ! i have a motorbike ! " "Oh i didnt know that , thanks for the offer but no thank you !" you said and started to walk home. " EUN AE AH ! " " Ne? " you turned back smiling. " um nothing , this is my first time seeing you smile.! " You waved back "Oh?. " " Continue smiling arraso? Bye ! " myungsoo said and waved. You beamed and waved back " Bye Myungsoo" 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Text:

Seyong: so how did everything go ? nothing bad happened right? ><

EunAe: heh? nope nothing bad happened !

Seyong: JINCHA? 

EunAe: Yeah !

Seyong: But how... its so rare....

EunAe: well we kind of clear things up...

Seyong: oh i see...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

* they didnt argued? woah how rare? why do i have a bad feeling about this?  well at least you didnt argued with him... * seyong thought. 

*why did i asked her that question? woah she sure is honest... but she seem to see me differently now.... well things are getting better at least ! why did i even open up to her? she is the first girl i ever opened up to. woah just now when the waitress said we look like a couple my heart was beating so fast . why do i actually feel happy hearing that?  she looks so pretty when she smiles... smile more * myungsoo thought.

* guess i am really wrong about him... he seems to be different.... why why why was i blushing when the waitress said we look like a cute couple ?! aish whats wrong.... he seems to be quite nice actually...he said i look nice when i smiled. i actually smiled?  today is not bad after all. still not getting use to him being nice though...  * You thought.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

you could comment to give suggestions ! :)

Subscribers thankyou ! love you guys <333 ^^