With You.

i don't need you ...

 

"Good morning ! " myungsoo said . " OH. Morning" i replied. " HEH WHAT HAPPEN TO YOU GUYS? " seyong asked with his eyes widely. " Huh? i don't know? things just comes naturally i guess? " myungsoo grinned. " Come on tell me ! EunAe ah ! " seyong begged. " eh? what ? i don't know either ! " you replied and giggled. * huh? they seem to be in good terms now? what exactly happened? she actually GIGGLED? * seyong thought and scratches his head. 

In class , myungsoo and you did not argued anymore . Seyong was not the only one who find it strange your classmates felt something was strange too. 

"EunAe ah ! " myungsoo called. " Ne? " you answered. " how do we do this question? " he asked. " i thought mr smarty pants knows everything? " you teased. " ahhh , just tell me " myungsoo said. " Fine... " you rolled your eyes and starts to explain to him . 

Seyong was observing you two... *when did they even get so close? psh ... whats happening?*

Its time for break ~

You and seyong headed to the cafeteria ~ " tell me tell me tell me what happened ! " seyong hop around excitedly , expecting a answer. " aish .. what do you want to know? " " i wanna know when did you guys become friends ! " " oh? " you explain to seyong. " oh so this is how it happens i see... " seyong said. " lets go grab some food ! " you said smiling. * did she actually just smile? * seyong thought.

 

Myungsoo meets infinite for break ~

Woohyun: so today after school meet at the same place!

Myungsoo : sorry i cant make it !

Sungyeol : huh? why?

Myungsoo: i have to stay back after school to finish my assignment!!

Dongwoo: really? you never stay back to do school work!

woohyun : wait your doing with that EunAe right?

Myungsoo : ya why?

Sungyeol: you like her dont you?

sunggyu : * this doesn't seem to be the myungsoo we know *

Hoya : *whats wrong with him? *

Myungsoo : what ... of course not !

woohyun : ya right....

Myungsoo : ( infinite walk away ) YAHHH ! 

Goes to the classroom ~Break ended ~ you all went back to class.

After a while school ended ~ 

"Lets catch the bus before it goes ! " seyong said excitedly . " Huh? mianhe seyong not today ! i need to finish the assignment " you said and myungsoo came to you. " but.... " before seyong could finish his sentence all those girls who has a crush for him crowded around him. " OPPA ! " they grabbed his arm . " Oppa would you like to go on a date with me? " they asked. 

" erm sorry , i have got to go.... " seyong said. when he got out of the crowd , he found out that your gone already . "Sigh" where did she go? seyong thought.

"Wanna grab something before we start? " myungsoo asked. " Okay ... " You guys grab some snacks . " what a bread ? really? " myungsoo asked. " whats wrong? " you asked. " how could you fill your stomach with that? " myungsoo asked in disbelief. " i dont eat alot besides i am not hungry " you replied. " OH REALLy? out with it ! are oyu on a diet? " myungsoo asked laughing. " pshhh on a diet what for? " i said . " heh not? really? your so slim you should eat more ! " myungsoo said. " aish whatever " you stuff his food in hi smouth to stopped him from talking and headed to the library. " !#%!* !*^%^!*)! !*(!)_ * "  myungsoo was saying gibberish cos the food is still is in his mouth he quickly swallowed it. 

" YAHHH EUN AE WAIT FOR ME ! " myungsoo shouted and went after you. You crossed your arms and turned around and glared at him. " quiet down ! " you put your finger at your lips to signal him . " arraso arraso " myungsoo rolled his eyes.

You guys start to do the last part of your assignment the diagram.

" THIS is the best part ! its the easiest to do ! " myungsoo said. " aish dont you get it? quiet down !!!!!! " you whispered glaring at him. " aish arraso arraso . " myungsoo said. 

After a few hours you all done with the assignment. 

" FINALLY WE ARE DONE ! " myungsoo shouted. " phew , everybody is already gone , do you know how embrassing it is ? you talk so loudly just now people were staring at us! " you said. " your thinking too much ! " " no i am not" " yes you are! "

" its getting late the sky is dark already , we should go " i said. " okay lets go" myungsoo said. " need me to accompany you home? " " HEH? nah wont need to.... " " you sure ? didnt you heard the news? " " what news? " " recently there are a few erts hanging around this vicinity some girls even got molested ! " myungsoo exclaimed. " YAHH ARE YOU TRYING TO FREAK ME OFF? " you shouted. " what no? its just that you seem like a good catch quite tall , slim , long hair and even your face...." myungsoo said. " HUH? " you asked in a shocked expression . " aish nothing just let me send you home ! " myungsoo said.

" PFFT WHATS WITH YOU ?!?!?! " " just let me !" myungsoo said. " fine fine fine " you said. 

Myungsoo took the bus to your house. " so this is where you stay ! " myungsoo said. " Yeah , thanks for bringing me home " you said. " WOW THE FIRST THANK YOU , YOU EVER SAID TO ME ! " myungsoo shouted. " YAH DO YOU WANT ME TO TAKE THAT BACK? " you yelled. " no ! HHAHA see you tomorrow bye ! " myungsoo waved. " You waved back and smiled. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Seyong: 

whats happening? they being so close to each other? i am not use to this... but for the first time she is smiling... he seems to have change her a little ........ for the better.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Myungsoo:

am i really changing? i am just staying back whats the big deal ! why does it seem like i am enjoying my time with her? her smile makes my heart melt.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

EunAe/You 

cos of him i smiled... is this really right? why does he always talks so loudly pshh!!! he always want to scare me huh ! this boy arghh . but he seems so nice too... whats going on?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

comment for any suggestions ^_^