INFINITE? So?

i don't need you ...

"Ding Dong ... " YAY FINALLY ITS RECESS TIME ! I AM STARVING ! seyong shouted excitedly and pouted touching his belly. Yeah , lets go eat.... i replied.  

~~ reaches cafeteria 

whats with all the whisperings and girls going crazy? seyong asked curiously looking around. How will i know? something must have happened. i replied. OHHHH i heard something INFINITE? infinite? infinite? seyong said tapping his chin wondering what it could mean. i ignored and headed to buy food. Seyong held on to my hand and pulled me along to the crowd . YAHH SEYONG WHAT ARE YOU DOING ! i shouted. I AM CURIOUS WHATS HAPPENING ! COME ON LETS GO SEE ! he pulled me along and squezzed through the crowd. HUH WHAT INFINITE ... ARE 7 GUYS? seyong said looking lost. WHAT 7 GUYS? ITS 7 HOT , CHARMING , HANDSOME GUYS YOU MEANT? those girls corrected seyong. PSH I told you there is nothing to see ! i said. 

WAIT ISNT THAT MYUNGSOO ? WOOHYUN? AND SUNGYEOL FROM OUR CLASS? seyong making a fuss... Yes they are , so? i said. MYUNGSOO STOOD UP FROM THE CROWD.. WHAT SO WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY SO ? DONT YOU KNOW WHO ARE WE? myungsoo shouted with a what the heck tone. I dont have any freaking idea who are you guys . i  glared at myungsoo and replied.  WHAT KIND OF ATTITUDE IS THIS ... INFINITE IS.... myungsoo said. I cut in .... save it ! i dont want to know about it . i said. JERK , i stressed the word and went off. Myungsoo slam the table "HARD"

WHAT IS WRONG WITH HER? dont she know infinite? they are so famous at their campus !they are the most popular guys ! with the best looks! charms ! and their studies are just DAEBAK! they are even rich , they are so popilar ! how can she not know them? which century is she from? the girls who are crazy for them said. MIANHE MIANHE MIANHE ! seyong said looking embarassed and bowed to them and went to find eun ae.

EUN AE AH ! seyong shouted. wait for me!!!!!!!!!! i turned around and look at him . I TOLD YOU NOT TO GO THERE NOW YOU SEE WHAT HAPPENED? i said in a angry tone. MIanhe .... seyong said looking down. aish its ok , lets just get our food. i replied. OK !!!!!!! seyong said back to his bubbly self. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

back in class ~

YAHHH EUN WHATEVER YOUR CALL!? myungsoo said . Eun Ae you meant? i said in a are you dumb tone. YAHHH EUN AE WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE TO TREAT ME THIS WAY? myungsoo said. THEN WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE TO TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? i retorted. once again myungsoo slammed the table " HARD" . everyone in class turned and look at us. PSHH LOOK WHAT YOU HAVE DONE , WILL YOU QUIT DISTURBING ME , J E R K . WHAT THE HELL NOT AGAIN? ME DISTURBING YOU? WHY WOULD I? PSHHH .. myungsoo left speechless and turned to another direction. YOU WATCH OUT EUN AE , I HAVE MY EYES ON YOU . myungsoo thought. you wanna play with me huh? i wont be that easy on you jerks PFFT . i thought.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Myungsoo:

whats wrong with her? its INFINITE HELLO INFINITE where does she live in the cave? HOLY CRAP. did she just call me a jerk? she just embarass me . she is so getting it from me. but she is so different from other girls... she dont go for guys that are just good looking.... she seems to be interesting huh? what am i thinking urgh... she annoys the hell out of me... she better watch out ! ARGHHHH

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Seyong:

aigoo, eun ae ar ! why do you keep on picking up a fight with guys? its not good you know ! you could have just kept quiet... i want the old Eun Ae back... what happen to you... please return to your old self.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

EunAe:

aish what is wrong with this guy?! why is he always disturbing me ? what does he wants? he is so friggin annoying! he thought i will for him? FAT HOPE PLEASE . never in a million years will that happend .psh so what infinite? who are they even psh. ahh this seyong too i told him i didnt want to! look at the state i am in now urgh.. but i cant blame him , he is just like a child he curiousity ... aish what to do ... this jerk myung ... soo? has got to stop pissing me off ... I NEED TO CHANGE SEATS 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

thats the update for now sorry didnt update everyday :P

hope you guys will understand!
comment and subscribe :D