The start of a new year !

i don't need you ...

EUN AE AH !!!!!!! EUN AE !!!!!!! WAIT UP ! Seyong called out. Eun Ae took off her headphones and turned behind , Oh Seyong were you calling me? YES ! Of course i am ! who else would i be calling other then you ? Seyong answered. Well them ? Eun Ae points behind , puts back on her headphones and left. WHAT THEM? oh gosh these pesky girls why are they here for , seyong thought and grabs his hair in fustration. Seyong turns back EHHHHHH WHERE HAVE EUN AE WENT !!!!!! 

i am here , Eun Ae patted Seyong's back . I KNOW YOU WILL NEVER LEAVE ME ALONE ! Seyong exclaimed ! Yes Yes now can we go? i don't want to be bash by all those crushes of yours ! Don't worry they won't beat you up with me around ! Seyoung patted his chest and smiled. (the grils goes after seyong , seyong shows a sign a sign of leaving him alone and they did)

YAHHH KIM SEYONG I AM LEAVING WITHOUT YOU !~wae yo ! seyong pouted. ~IF YOU DON'T HURRY UP THE BUS IS LEAVING ! ~ whoops , the bus waits for no one ! lets make a run for it ! seyoung hold on to EunAe's hand and runs after the bus. JUST ON TIME ! seyong quickly boards the bus , EUN AE , he shouts out. ~ Eun Ae snapped out of her daze , HUH? ~ HURRY AND BOARD THE BUS !!!!!!!!!!!! ~ oh ya, mianhe ! she bowed to the bus driver. ~ EunAe ah are you alright? ~ Erm ya i fine... tries to fake a smile. ~ if you say so..... hey theres a sit ! come sit down ! *seyong leads eunae to the sit and lets her sit down * 

Oh thanks.... don't you want the seat? ~ Nah i won't need to ! you sit kay ! Seyong smiled brightly to EunAe. EunAe was thinking about ... what happened 8 months back...... he held on to my hand just like seyong did and we ran for the bus.... just like today.... why must you do this to me? what do i do to deserve this? why must you leave me in this mess? in misery...... *EunAe thought* 

Eun Ae ahh ! seyong shook EunAe shoulders lightly . ~ Huh? EunAe Look up with watery eyes. ~ OMO WHAT HAPPENED? ARE YOU CRYING? Seyong freak out. ~ Aniya ! i am fine i just yawned thats why ! ~ oh you scare me * EunAe you can't bluff me , you must be thinking what happened then right? when will you ever let go? Eun Ae ah don't you know i love you ? i am always here for you , sigh. ( Seyong thought ) *

Thats our stop , time to go down ! seyong told EunAe. ~ Oh yeah... lets go . EunAe replied with a weak smile. See you in school soon , EunAe , have a good rest k? Seyong smiled ~ I will thanks , see you tomorrow ! EunAe replied without showing much expression. Both went on their seperate ways. 

EunAe ah ~ why are you acting this way again? what can i do to make you let go ? 8 months is a long long time ? can't you see me? ( Seyong thought)

Mianhe Seyong.... sorry to be so cold..... i can't help but think about it ..... even after all the encouragement you have gave me..... mianhe... i wish i could let go ... but sometimes somethings just reminds me of him........ ( EunAe thought , tears fell )

~~~~~~~~~

First chapter up ! sorry it took some time DX

Hope you guys will like it ! 

give suggestions ok ! 

you can comment below ! and subscribe alright !

Thanks for reading and supporting :D