Your gonna get it from me EUNAE!

i don't need you ...

 

“hey you wanna hang out after school ? “ woohyun asked EunAe. ‘huh? Hangout? After school?’ EunAe stared at woohyun blankly. *did I heard wrongly* woohyun snapped her out of her thoughts. “silence means consent , isn’t it? See you at the front gate after school!” Woohyun smiled and walked off. ‘YAHHH’ EunAe shouted . woohyun pretended he didn’t hear that. *what is this? I didn’t even agree and he just walked off like this psh* Myungsoo was actually eavesdropping them. *bwoh? Namwoohyun hangout eh… you know that I like her so why are trying to win her heart or something? * Myungsoo rolled his eyes and ruffled his hair and walked away , not sure of what to do. 

 

‘Eunae-ah you wanna go home together?’ Seyong asked. “Erm mianhae , I have something going on yeah” you finished what you wanted to say and headed to the front gate. Woohyun was waiting at the front gate kicking the pebbles around on the ground while waiting for you. You saw Woohyun and kicked his right leg. ‘OWWWWWWWWWWWWW’ Woohyun let out an awful scream. You burst out laughing ‘HAHAHAHAHAH’ you cant control yourself but kept on laughing. Woohyun was hopping with his left leg and hugging his right leg. His face was as red as an apple. ‘LOOK AT YOU, BWAHAHHAHAHA YOU CALL YOURSELF A MAN?’ you said while laughing still. You guys didn’t realize that people were actually looking at you. You started to blush and started to cool down. Woohyun smirked and said ‘oh looks whose embarrass now?’ You glared at him and walked off. ‘PETTY G I R L’ Woohyun yelled. You heard and stopped for a while and continued to walk. Woohyun furrowed his eyebrows and chased after you. He even slung his arm around your shoulder . You gave him the ‘you don’t touch me’ look and gave him a kick on his left leg and walked off. Now he’s hugging his left leg and hopping on his right leg. This time round you giggled and tried to act as though you’re angry with him. ‘OH NO YOUR NOT GETTING AWAY’ Woohyun thought and went HOPPING after you. You quickened your pace. ‘CAUGHT YA’ Woohyun held on to your hand grinning. You were staring at his hand holding yours and he was like what are you staring at?! Then he looked down and saw it. He quickly let go of his face and turned, you too turned blushing your heart beat quickened. 

 

Seyong saw what happened just now at the front gate. * bwoh? Something on? Why cant you just tell me that your going out with that Woohyun-sshi huh? Why are you hiding it from me? I thought we are friends…..after you get to know them you changed you seem so much more cheerful… not like before why can’t I do that too? What can I do to make you happy , like they do…* Seyong thought. ‘OPPA!OPPA !’ Girls come running after Seyong asking him out and giving him gifts. ‘if only if you can be like them…’ Seyong thought , he smiled to them and headed home. 

 

Wait for me you petty G I R L !!!! Woohyun shouted . You finally stopped and waited for him. OHMYGOSH FINALLY THE PETT- … before Woohyun can finish his sentence you kicked both of his legs and stick out your tongue. E U N A E YOUR GONNA GET IT FROM ME IN SCHOOL TOMORROW ! Woohyun tried his best to yell every word out for Eunae to hear when he’s in so much pain his face was literally like this …T_____T…..*this is surely not in the plan , what a date* Woohyun thought.

 

ANNYEONG ! you smirked and went off. * this heartless , but I like it … what is this i… I .. like it???? * Woohyun thought. Woohyun cant believe what he just thought of, just as he was about to head home the boys texted him

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HAPPY WHITE DAY ~! ^^ 

sorry it's been a long time since i updated please give some comments ! thank you ! :)